Artemis: Strange Encounters

I was in the throne room arguing with my brother, Apollo. Yup, you guessed right. I am Phoebe Artemis, goddess of hunt, moon, childbirth, maidens, and several more. Anyways, currently I was arguing about who was older and then telling him to stop flirting with my hunters which always ends up in me shooting arrows at him (a great stress reliever).

I noticed Zeus and Hera were arguing, obviously about the children Zeus has. Poseidon and Athena arguing about their children, Hades and Demeter having a glaring contest, Ares and Aphrodite making out (gross), Hestia sitting sadly on her throne (strange), Hephaestus making some stuff, Hermes was talking on his caduceus.

Suddenly, Zeus and Poseidon tensed up and had a silent conversation. I was wondering what might have happened. But my mind came up blank. I frowned and sent a mind question to Athena.

What is going on between Zeus and Poseidon?

I don't know. They usually tense when something is wrong with their domains.

Unexpectedly Zeus picked his master bolt and launched a lightning signifying everyone to be quiet. He shouted, "Let's discuss matters in more civilised manner."

Poseidon continued, "Zeus and I have felt a peak in our domains, specifically, waves for me and winds for Zeus."

"So, we were questioning who could have had the powers to do it."

Athena further asked, "Can you give us a location?"

He nodded and said, "Manhattan and Camp Half-Blood"

Athena wondered, loudly, "Who lives in Manhattan and Camp half- blood and is a powerful demigod?"

Suddenly, realization dawned on my face. "Perseus" I exclaimed.

Everyone looked shocked and started protesting.

"How could it be him? He is the calmest person"

"He is my favourite demigod! No, you are lying?"

Strangely, Aphrodite was quiet. I wasn't the only one who noticed. Athena noticed too and said, "Aphrodite why are you quiet?"

"Because I kind of know why he ran away from Camp Half-Blood."

I shouted, "WHAT?!"

Everyone looked in my direction. I said, "Aphrodite knows why Perseus left Camp Half-Blood."

When she was going to begin, the doors of throne room opened and in came, Perseus.

I waved at him and surprisingly, he ignored it. He NEVER ignores me. His head was facing down and drops of water was falling from his beautiful, handso- Whoa, whoa, whoa calm down girl! Why are you looking at his face?

He went a bowed in front of my father and then kneeled in front of his father. Poseidon frowned at him and asked him to get up. Zeus asked in an orderly voice, "Perseus, why do you come here?"

Perseus just looks at the ground and says, "I have a request that I am pretty sure the whole council will like, especially you."