Percy: Flashbacks of Betrayal

Start from the beginning

She looked up and scrambled in fear. I gave her a questioning look before I mentally face-palmed myself. She doesn't know about her being a demigod. I looked at Sophie and gave a reassuring glance and nod. Slowly she got up and walked towards me.

She asked me stuttering, "W-Wh-What w-wa-was th-that?"

I chuckled at her and replied, "You know the Greek gods?"

She nodded and then gave a questioning look.

I continued, "Well, Zeus, Poseidon and Hades are called the Big Three. And you are a daughter of one. Guess who?"

She looked at me strangely before, in a small voice, asked me, "Poseidon? I like him as he is the God of Seas and Oceans and I like oceans."

I exclaimed, "Me too and yes the sign above your head was a trident."

She then asked, "So who is your parent?"

I then gave her a smile and said, "We are siblings now."

She gaped at me and I led her to the Big House while informing her the information. When I introduced her to Chiron, he took her inside to show her the entrance video (they changed the name).

When she came out, she had a scowl on her face. When she saw me, she glared at me and walked away. I stared at her oblivious to her plans to kick me out.

(1 week after Sophie joined)

I was still shocked as to why Sophie was so distant to me. Whenever I tried to talk to her, she would ignore me or say rude things. However, I noticed the young demigods who arrived after Giant war were ignoring me as well.

I just ignored them back and continued to talk with my friends. However, Annabeth was a bit distant with me. Whenever, I would kiss her, she would never kiss back and avoided my gaze.

Today, I was walking by the Demeter cabin when I noticed that Katie's garden was ruined. I noticed a single flower there and it was the Moonlace I gave Katie when I couldn't take care of it at my house. She had gladly taken it.

I frowned when I noticed the rest of her garden in ruins. I got up and began walking away. The second I did, the Demeter cabin's door flung open and out came Katie and she was smiling. When she noticed that her garden was in ruins, I saw tears swell at the corner of her eyes.

Then I noticed her stand upright and looked at her investigating her garden. She noticed my footprints which led to me and stared at me with betrayal in her eyes.

I understood that she thought I did it and rushed to her. She tensed when I touched her shoulder and shrugged it throwing my arm of hers. She then said a line that broke my heart, "I hate you Percy. Stay away from me." I stumbled back in shock with tears in my eyes. A part of my heart broke. I tried walking back towards her, but I was flung out of the garden. I noticed a vine big enough to fling anyone. I just walked away dejectedly.

Slowly everyone turned their backs on me. Apparently, I had ratted on the Stoll's, broke Will's favourite bow, destroyed an important project of Hephaestus cabin and several other. Even Grover turned his back when he thought I had cut a branch from Juniper's tree and destroyed other trees. He broke the empathy link saying, "You are no friend of mine anymore Perseus. The Wild is no more your friend. Stay away from me and Juniper for we HATE you."

Strangely, only Chris, Clarisse, Chiron (three C's, lol), Thalia (but she was always with the hunters), Nico (he was in the Underworld), the romans (who were in Camp Jupiter) and Annabeth stayed with me.

*Flashback ends*

But my heart completely broke when Annabeth broke up with me.

*Flashback* (1 hour before Percy ran away)

I was worried because Annabeth was distant with me… however, today would change everything. Surprisingly, Athena had given me the permission to propose to her daughter and had given me a ring. The ring was amazing. It was a simple yet elegant ring with an owl having swords representing Riptide for eyes.

I crossed the arena grinning like a mad-man, but my focus was on Annabeth that I was completely unaware of the campers following me.

I was walking to Annabeth's and mine hidden spot. It was basically a cave behind Rachel's cave. No one knew about it except for her and me. When I walked in, I heard a voice saying, "Annabeth, gather up your courage and tell him you don't love him."

Another voice, Annabeth, said, "I don't know, Matt. I like him, and we have been through so much."

Matt then questioned her, "Then why are you with me?"

"Because he is too unpredictable. He is so loyal that I don't want to be constantly be worried that he might give up his life for me."

"Wow… well when you are done with him, then come to me."

I heard a bit shuffling but it stopped.

I peeked a glance and what I saw broke my heart. My girlfriend… no, my ex-girlfriend was kissing another boy. I couldn't control the gasp that came from my mouth. They both snapped their faces towards mine.

My eyes began to tear up and I screamed in pain and heartbreak and shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK ANNABETH! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME? OH YEAH, I WAS TOO UNPREDICTABLE, TOO LOYAL, SO TRUSTWORTHY THAT I ACTUALLY FUCKING ASKED YOUR MOM THE PERMISSION TO LET ME MARRY YOU. SHE EVEN GAVE ME A RING FOR YOU. HERE YOU GO!" I threw the ring at her feet and turned to face a smirking Sophie. She just said one line and it chilled me to the bone.

"Ha, I took your friends, your girlfriend and your home away."

Everything clicked in the place and I was trembling with rage, anger, pain, betrayal and every single painful feeling I could and screamed. I felt the Earth shaking and Sophie looked in horror at me. The winds were going around me at the fastest pace they could. The waves were clashing, reflecting my mood.

I calmed my breathing and sprinted towards my cabin. I saw several minor cabins destroyed, the ground seemed levelled, the arena was covered in woods and leaves with broken dummies.

I entered my cabin and took out my backpack and thrust everything in quickly and scribbled a letter for Chiron, Chris, Clarisse, Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, Calypso, Frank, Thalia, Nico, even for Blackjack and the Romans.

I hurried out and rushed to the camp boundaries. I looked back warily and petted Peleus, our pet dragon. I crossed the boundaries and ran as fast as I could, leaving after images of myself.

*Flashback ends*

I looked ahead and saw the city I was heading towards. Manhattan.

A/N: The first chapter is over. Please review and like and I will post the next chapter quickly. Should I let Sally die or keep her alive?