Don't give others this look

Start from the beginning

Type stopped stroking him and Tharn looked up at him again as if to complain. "Don't give that look to other people. This is how you look when you play the drums. This look is why I have to fight the entire world for you." Type held on tight to Tharn's jaw. "That look is mine. Mine"

Type reached down and grabbed Tharn's cock. He rubbed the head of Tharn's cock on the outside of his hole, teasing him. Tharn moaned and held onto Type's flanks. His hands squeezing him and rubbing him. Urging him to ride. 

Type lifted up and then slid down Tharn's cock. Tharn's wet cock made it easy for him to slide in deep. Tharn kissed Type's chest. His tongue licking at his right nipple as his left hand twisted and his left nipple sending electric shocks down Type's spine. 

Type lifted and lowered himself slowly at first, but the more Tharn sucked on his nipples the more desperate he became. He bounced up and down. The sound of their flesh slapping together rebounded throughout the room. 

Suddenly, they heard murmurs coming from where Techno was supposed to be sound asleep. Tharn covered Type's mouth  as they stopped to hear what Techno was saying. 

When they didn't hear anything, Type saw the transformation in Tharn's face. His veins were popping. His manly hands pushed Type down on the bed. 

"On your stomach, " Tharn whispered against Type's neck. He bit Type's earlobe and helped him turn over. 

Type got on his knees and spread his knees wide and up. His face pressed against the pillow, which he bit in preparation of what was to come. He felt Tharn's wet cock against his pink hole. The heat was unbearable. He thrust his hips back. 

"Tharn, you asshole. Come on, fuck me!" Type demanded. His voice muffled by the pillow but from Tharn's chuckle he knew he heard him. 

Tharn positioned himself and thrust in deep. Type's scream was muffled against the pillow. Tharn bit down on his boyfriend's shoulder as he rammed in fast and hard. Type's channel gripped him hard, his flesh clenching him and unwilling to let go of his meat every time he slid out. 

"Type, I love you" Tharn murmured against his shoulder. Type turned his head to kiss him and Tharn thrust in harder as he slid his tongue in Type's mouth. He sucked on his upper lip and then his bottom one. He licked at him and sucked on his tongue, swallowing Type's moans. 

"Hmmm..."Type moaned. He twisted his head away to glare at Tharn. "Harder!" Type grabbed the back of Tharn's neck to bring him closer and his butt thrust back against Tharn's cock. Tharn grabbed Type's cock and stroked him in a twisting motion.

"Come, let me help you" Tharn whispered wickedly. 

Type's body felt like electric shocks were traveling up from his tippy toes, up his legs, to settle in his balls as he exploded in Tharn's hand. Tharn's cum flooded his insides as his lover bit his shoulder. 

"Ah, ah, Tharn... you dick" Type moaned as his body flopped down like a wrung out rag. Tharn slowly kissed his naked shoulder. Showering him with kisses. Soothing him. Loving him. And Type secretly adored him. Ai Tharn, you are mine, Type thought. 

Type thought they were done, but Tharn was still hard inside him. He started to slid in and out again. Slowly he slammed in deep and hard and slowly he would drag his cock out. His cock dragging at Type's tissues, stroking him deep inside. 

"Tharn, you dick" Type hissed out into the dark as his eyes watered with the pleasure. 

"Ai Type, let me do it, na na na" Tharn wickedly asked. Type could hear his smirk and was glad his face was still buried in his pillow. 

But it started to feel so gooooood. Type got up on his knees and thrust back hard, but Tharn stilled his hips with a strong hand. Tharn reached down and fondled Type's balls. His hands gentle as if he wanted to make love forever. 

"Tharn, fuck, hurry up" Type said with his dirty mouth. Tharn bit his ear in punishment. His teeth held on for an extra second as he slammed in hard just once. Type moaned in ecstasy. There was nothing better than Tharn moving inside him. His mushroomed head hitting his prostate just right. That's why he needed him to hurry. His cock was at full mast again as he tried desperately to move faster. 

"One day, I'm gonna punish that dirty mouth" Tharn whispered against his ear. His breath sending shivers down Type's arched spine. 

"Shut up, asshole, and go faster" Type demanded. The lovers had forgotten the sleeping techno and were in their own little world. 

Rivulets of sweat traveled down Type's back and Tharn followed each one with his lips. His lips sucking and biting any flesh he could find, drawing more moans from Type. 

"Thaaaarnnnn," Type turned to begging as he was wont to do, but Tharn still wouldn't go any faster. "Fuck, asshole" Type went back to cursing as he tried to stroke himself to completion. Tharn slapped his hand away from his dick and left his body. Type held onto his waist. "Where the fuck are you going?" 

Tharn laid down on the bed and brought Type over him. "Go ahead and fuck me fast like you want, since you're just gonna complain the entire time."

Type smirked and reached down to once again slide down Tharn's cock. "If you spoil me, you'll have a good life." As he sat down on Tharn's cock, their balls rubbing together, Type's eyes rolled to the back of his head showing Tharn how he spoiled him. How good he made him feel. 

Tharn grabbed onto Type's ass and helped him go faster. Their hips working towards each other. Type bounced up and down as he held onto Tharn's pecs for support. His hands squeezed Tharn's nipples. Meanwhile, Tharn squeezed and rubbed Type's bouncing ass. His hips thrusting up in desperation. The sounds and smell of sweat and sex filling the room until it was an aphrodisiac for both of them. 

Type leaned down to kiss Tharn. Their kiss slow, but their hips working at hyper speed as Tharn's cock flashed in and out of Type's pink wet hole. 

"Yes, yes, yes, Tharn...Oh, oh, oh, dick...fuck, that's good" Type moaned against Tharn's mouth as he spurted cum onto Tharn's stomach. Tharn slammed in hard. His feet planted on the bed as he fucked his lover like he wanted. Once, twice, three times he thrust until he came. Their bodies shook against each other for the second time that night. 

Type buried his face in Tharn's neck and held on for dear life. His legs felt tired and his hole was throbbing from how good it felt. Tharn's warm skin against him and his strong veiny arms around him. He felt safe. Tharn felt like home. Like everything good he had been waiting for. 

Tharn sighed in satisfaction as he held onto the southern boy. "Ai Type, you're the only one for me. Ai Type, I love you"

Ai Tharn, you asshole, you're too good to me. I love you, too, Type thought as his eyes closed and he fell asleep with Tharn still inside him. 

Hope you liked it you, guys! Waiting for January 6 is torture so I may write more of these.