Chapter Seven.

A pot of water boils over the fireplace. Y/N puts herbs and spices into the water as she quietly hums a song. Meanwhile, in another room, Isaac lies down in bed as he reads a book that he saw on one of the shelves. It was a rather relaxing book to read. It contained well illustrated drawings. Its been a few days since Y/N has took care of Isaac. Most of the time she would leave him alone after giving him dinner. He began to respect her a bit for her thoughtfulness. It was already dusk and she was making dinner once again. The smell of tea, bread, and fruit filled the air.

Y/N's house was rather small, but very well built. There were small glass portraits of birds and flowers on every wall of each room. The beds were small and wrinkly, but warm and soft. Not many resources were present in her house, like shelves or tables, but at least Y/N had enough to survive. 

Isaac closed the book and put it beside him. He clamps his hands together and closes his eyes. He took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly. He must admit, this was a very peaceful place to relax in. The sound of animals, the calm,warm winds, and there was no one to bother him.

Y/N walks in.

Isaac opens his eyes in annoyance and sits up. Y/N's eye's widen as she trembled. "I-I'm sorry! W-Were you asleep? I-I didn't mean to-"

"I was thinking." Isaac spat.

Y/N gulps in embarrassment and nods shyly as she hands him the plate of food. Isaac looks into her eyes coldly as she takes the plate from her hands, merely snatching it from her. Y/N quickly walks out of the room, with her eyes glossy and her palms sweaty. She calmly shuts the door and walks outside. Isaac sighed and sat up, grabbing his plate.

After he finished eating, he places the plate on the drawer beside him and continues to read the book he was reading earlier.

----------------

"Can you stand?"

Isaac leans against the wall as he walks through the hallway. Y/N was guiding him through the halls, with her arm wrapped on the side of his waist. He groans in pain as he takes another step. And sits down onto a nearby chair. Y/N reaches out to him in worry, but then she hesitates and walks away. Isaac sits up and inhales sharply. The pain in his left side was completely sharp and agitating.

He began to wonder who that cloaked person was and what power they possessed. His thoughts were interrupted when Y/N hands him a damp cloth. Isaac looks up, raising an eyebrow. Y/N gulps and exhaled. "F-Forgive me, it's for the pain." She said. Isaac takes the cloth and presses it against his left side. He shivered at the cold dampness of the cloth, but then relaxed. 

(Sorry for the short chapter guys, I felt so bad for keeping you guys waiting, so I had to write something. Thank you guys so much for loving this book. I'll continue to update, I will!)