Another Teenage Love Story <3

Começar do início

            Candace trotted up the stairs and followed her mother's directions. As soon as she went to open her door she heard her sister scream. She ran over to her sister's room.

            "This is freaking awesome!" Rebecca screamed.

            Candace looked around the room. The walls were painted in lavender and white stripes. It had a queen sized bed, decorated with lavender and light green covers. On the wall on top of the headboard was a painting of little girls at a lake. The white dresser on the opposite wall from her bed had her name carved into it in a neat cursive writing. The oval mirror that sat on top of the dresser was already decorated with pictures of them from when they were little kids. There was a white desk by her window with her laptop on it. And you could see a beautiful blue ocean out of the window.

            "It's alright." Candace teased.

            Rebecca rolled her eyes. "Well let's go see yours."

            They walked back to Candace's room. As soon as they opened the door, they were ambushed by two bodies.

                                                         ***

            Rebecca screamed as she struggled to get out the grasp of what seemed to be a female. They started laughing. When she finally got a better look at the girls, she rolled her eyes and sighed frustrated. She glared at her cousin, Marie and Marie's best friend Madison.

            "Rebecca, girl, you can scream your ass off." Marie said between her laughter.

            "I know right," Madison agreed. "If you were ever getting kidnapped somebody ought to hear you."

            Rebecca turned her shirt back straight. "That wasn't even much funny. You scared the hell outta us."

            "Thanks for almost killing me." Candace said, with her hand on her chest.

            "You welcome." Marie said.

            "It took y'all long enough to get here. We've been sitting in that room for almost two hours," Madison complained. "The game will be over soon."

            "Oh yeah. Come on you guys." Marie began to haul Rebecca and Candace toward the stairs.

            "Wait," Candace got her hand free, "I didn't even get a chance to see my room."

            "The room is nice, now let's go." Madison began to drag her also.

            Candace redirected Madison's feet towards her room. Before Madison had a chance to grab her she ran inside her room.

            Rebecca, Marie, and Madison walked in behind her. Candace looked around the room. It was very fit for her. A medium sized room, so she didn't have to do a lot of cleaning. A large walk-in closet, enough space for her to arrange her clothes to her liking. The room was very cozy. A lot of fluffy pillows and furry rugs. There was a big black desk in the corner of the room positioned like the one in her old room back in Chicago.

            Candace shook her head in approval. "This is nice."

            "Good, now let's go." Marie said, pointing out the door.

            "What's your hurry?" Rebecca asked. "We just got here, can't we look around the house a bit."

            Madison gave Marie a slight smirk. "She's in a hurry to see Carnell. He's on the basketball team and she wants to go watch him play."

            "No I don't," Marie defensively said. "Basketball is my favorite sport and I like to be there to watch. And it just so happens that he's on the basketball team."

            "She goes there for Carnell." Madison said, through her cough.

            Marie started blushing a bit and tried to hold back her smile. "Whatever."

            "Wait you mean one of them Davis boys?" Rebecca asked.

            Rebecca remembered coming here one summer and met a cute freckled face boy by the name of Bryan Davis. Rebecca never had a boyfriend but just crushes. And Bryan was her biggest crush yet. She felt butterflies in her stomach at the thought of seeing him again.

            "Yeah! You remember those brothers? Marie is just so in love with the oldest one" Madison said.

            "No I do not! But yeah, could we like go now?" Marie asked impatiently at the door.

            "I would like to check out the school." Rebecca said to Candace. School was the last thing on her mind at the moment, but she made her tone convincing.

            "But what if mommy and daddy need help?" Candace protested.

            "I got that covered." Marie said, walking out the room.

----------------------------------

Hello World,

So this is my first story I'm posting on this site. I've had it up on 2 other sites but I never really finished it. Hopefully I will on this site. :) I really appreciate feedback. Constructive criticism is accepted.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy :)