Another Teenage Love Story <3

Candace Wills slowly fluttered her eyes opened to meet the bright golden sun. She slightly groaned covering her greenish-brown eyes from the sun's rays. Her clear milk chocolate skin stuck to the window. The plane ride had definitely left her fatigued. She picked up her head and looked around her father's Lincoln Navigator. To her left was her little sister, Rebecca, snoring slightly with her IPod blasting "Sweet Dreams" by Beyonce.

            Her mother, Regina, turned around to her with a smile upon her face. "Finally up, sleepy head." She said.

            Candace yawned and shrugged. She looked out the window at the California scenery.

            "Baby, you guys will like it here. Living here when I was younger were some of the best years of my life." Her mother persuaded.

            "Yeah, and for the first month I'll let you hang with some of the boys," Her father, Joshua, added winking at her through the mirror. "But, of course we have to check them out first."

            She let out a light chuckle. The first sign of amusement since her parents informed them that they were moving from Chicago to California.

            "This is a great opportunity for your father," Her mother had said to her that day. "You guys will be able to come back for summer vacation."

            She had to leave her two best friends since birth and her boyfriend of two years.

            Candace was so into her own thoughts, she didn't even notice them pulling into the drive-way of a nice house. She wasn't even going to front, the house was the bomb. I'll trade it all to be back in the Chi, though.

            "Wake your sister up, Candace." Her mother said.

            She leaned over and pinched her sister's nostrils together. In seconds she was up gasping for air.

            "What the hell?" Rebecca said, taking in deep breaths.

            "Love you, lil sis." Candace got out of the car.

            Rebecca got out of the car -swearing under her breath- and stood next to her sister. She stood there awe struck. The house was beautiful.

            "Daddy, what did you say you did again?" She questioned.

            Their father laughed. "Nice, isn't it?"

            "Yeah!" She exclaimed. "Let's go inside!"

            Rebecca ran inside and immediately came to a halt. She circled around taking the house in. It was stunning!

            "I can definitely get use to this." Rebecca said to herself.

            Candace slowly dragged inside the house. Though she loved what she saw, she made sure not to show it.

            "Well, how do you like it?" Regina asked.

            "It's awesome!" Rebecca answered.

            Their parents looked to Candace, hoping for an excited answer.

            "It's nice." Candace simply said.

            "Where's my room?" Rebecca asked, running to the stairs.

            "Go through the hallway at the left of the living room and it's the door on the right," Regina answered. "Candace, yours is on the left."