She just shakes her head with a smile.

<>

I hear a knock on the door and Greta goes to open it. When she does it reveals a good looking, yet highly dangerous Italian man.. and now I'm not even slightly nervous anymore.

How did he manage to do that with just a simple yet devilishly charming smile?

I see Luca looking me up and down with his eyes until he meet my eyes and says "You are sbalorditiva!" (stunning)

"grazie!" (thank you) I reply

"Are you ready?" Luca asks

"Yeah." I answer

"There's one thing I must do first." Luca says

"What?" I question

"Close your eyes." Luca says softly not commanding or anything as he brings out a blindfold.

I close my eyes only because it wasn't some kind of command, and I'm curious. He puts the blindfold on and I hear him whisper against you ear "I thought you would've put up more of a fight."

"I would have but now I'm genuinely curious. I'm highly confident that I can still kick your culo even blindfolded." I reply with a smirk

<>

Luca got me to hold on to him the whole way here, and I'm sure we haven't even left the mansion yet. I'm pretty sure we went through a secret passage of some sort but of course I can't be for sure. Not to mention I've been walking up many stairs blindfolded, and at one point I tripped, and Luca just swiftly picked me up, and continued to carry me up the rest of the stairs.

Now Luca is taking off my blindfold but I still have my eyes closed. Per his request.

"You can open your eyes now." Luca says softly so close to my ear I can feel his breathing and normally I would've tensed up, and done something like elbow him in the gut ; due to feeling creeped out or awkward but this time I just opened my eyes feeling relaxed.

I realize we are on the rooftop of the mansion and there are candles everywhere not to mention a ton of flowers. In the middle of it all there's a round glass table with two chairs to match. I see two trays covered on top of the table, as we go to sit down.

"Do you like it?" Luca asks as he holds out my chair for me. Such a gentleman.

"Yeah it's beautiful." I answer looking out at the view as I sit down.

"Yes it is.." Luca agrees only I when look at him I realize he is just starring at me, as he sits down in his own chair across from me.

Luca pulls the top part of the trays off revealing fancy glass plates with silverware to match, but the food on it was what impressed me the most. It butter, garlic, and herb pasta with a nice steak on the side.

"Who made this?" I ask Luca as he sits down

"I did." Luca answers

"The Italian mafia Don cooks?" I ask not really believing it yet also saying it jokingly.

Luca laughs slightly then says "Yes I the Italian mafia Don cook."