fifteen 🦋

14 weeks.

(Time skip bc it's gender reveal time!)

Ally finished setting out the pink and blue plates as the boys hung up streamers. Chaser and Jackson filled the balloons and Jaden was decorating outside.

"I'm so excited for this!" Payton exclaimed.

"Aren't we all?" Ally replied, setting out the last few plates for snacks and then placing a pin on her pink dress.

Everyone was decked out in either pink or blue. Most of them pink however. Jaden walked inside, his blue shirt vibrant on his tan skin. He smiled and walked over to Ally.

"It's almost one, what time will everyone be here?" He asked.

"They should start showing up about now," she says and of course as she said the doorbell started ringing.

A bunch of people began filling the house as shouts and laughs were heard. Anthony hugged Ally and handed her a gift. It was from her dad.

She opened it to reveal a small onesie and three pacifiers and a card that read 'babygirl.' across it. She pulled out the onesie and it said 'i get my heart from my mommy.' which made her smile widely.

"Read the card." Anthony says.

Ally smiled softly and opened the card, beginning to read it.

"Allison, I know we aren't on good terms right now but that doesn't change the fact that you will always be my little girl. I hope you take these gifts as an apology as well a the fact that.. that.." Ally paused, feeling the tears in her eyes. "That I opened a bank account for my grandbaby that will be used for their college fund. Happy gender reveal day love dad." She smiled, wiping her eyes.

Anthony hugged her tightly as other people congratulated her. Anthony went out to the yard to set up the process to reveal the gender, being he and Natalie were the ones who knew.

Jaden hugged Ally and looked at the gift. "Are you ready for this?" He asks.

Ally nodded. "I'm ready." She replies.

-

Jaden and Ally stood side by side, holding powder cannons towards the sky as people gathered to watch them.

"On the count of three, twist and it should pop off," Anthony says, opening his camera.

Together they shouted to three, and the couple twisted the tubes, shooting the tops off as pink powder filled the air.

"I knew it!" Jaden exclaimed, smiling as Ally wiped her eyes. Jaden set his smoke bomb down and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her softly.

"A little girl!" He whispered excitedly.

"Name her Avani!" Avani yelled, earning laughs from a bunch of people.

"She's gonna be a princess." Jaden smiled.

"The most beautiful princess ever." Ally replied.