Arnav smiled and lopsided smile as he kissed her on her cheek and said: achha? And then brushed his finger on her back.(oh really?) 

Khushi: arnavji..aap yeh kya kar rahe hai...(what are you doing?) 

Arnav still continuing his act said: kyun...tumhari saari shikayat dur kar raha hoon.....(I am trying to make up for all your complains) 

Khushi knew that she would lose control any moment. But she had also made arrangements for dinner. She put her finger on arnav's lips and pushed him and said: arnavji...aap bhi..kya kar rahe hai aap.. (what are you doing??) 

Arnav looked at her, the mischievous smile lingering on his face. He started moving up to her again and said: khushi..mujhe nehi lagta hai maine abhi tak kuch kiya hai...(I don't think I have done anything till now) 

Khushi blushed and gave a nervous smile and then dragged his hand and said to divert the topic: chaliye arnavji humne aapke liye khana banaya aur humey lagta hai ab tak to thanda bhi ho gaya hogaya. (come..i have cooked dinner for you and I think it must be cold by now)
She kept on blabbering till they reached the dining area. The table was set already and arnav could already see that khushi had prepared many dishes for him. Khushi made him sit on the chair. Then started to serve food to him standing beside him. Arnav kept looking at her. Her hair was carelessly tied in a loose bun, hair strands falling on her face. She was busy serving food. Arnav's eyes fell on her bare waist. The saree was still tucked around her waist. Arnav suddenly pulled her and due to the sudden pull khushi fell on his lap. 

Khushi tried to speak but arnav gave a little peck on her lips to quieten her. Then raised his hand and without breaking eye contact opened the hairclip and her hair fell open.
Arnav: beautiful! 

Khushi looked at him nervously and then fumbled and said: kh...kha..khana..(food)
Arnav didn't show any sign of nervousness. He kept looking into her eyes and said: khila do..(feed me) 

Khushi tried to get up saying: nehi..aap (no...you) 

Arnav held her tightly close to body and said: kyun sabke samne khila sakti ho to akele mein kyun nehi...(why you can feed me infront of everyone but why not when we are alone) 

Khushi again searched for words but she had a little choice but to get lost in those mesmerising chocolate brown eyes. She slowly picked up a little bit of the food from the plate still sitting on his lap and then put it in his mouth. 

Arnav smirked and said: meetha hai..(it is sweet) 

Khushi was confused: meetha? Lekin arnavji yeh to sabzi hai..yeh meethi kaise ho sakti hai.. (how can this be sweet?) 

Arnav smiled took her fingers and kissed them saying: it is sweet... 

Now khushi understood what he was saying. She looked down blushing. 

Next arnav fed her. He purposely left a little bit of the food at the corner of her lips and then brushed it away with his lips. Khushi was so nervous that she could hardly have anything. She could well anticipate what was coming. 

Once they had finished eating, khushi tried to get up from his lap. He again tightened his grip on her and nodded his head saying no.
Khushi: arnavji..humey yeh sab uthana hai...please aap humey...(I need to clean this..please you...)
Arnav said: ohkay.... And left her. She tried to get up but he again pulled her lightly to tease her. She opened her mouth in shock and hit him playfully and went to the kitchen. She kept the plates and stood in the kitchen for a while clutching her saree near her heart trying to control her heartbeat. 

Khushi muttered:hey devi maaiya...pata nehi yeh laad governor ko kya ho gaya hai ....aur unhe dekh ke pata nehi humey kya ho jata hai. (oh god what is wrong with him and I don't know what goes wrong with me when I see him) 

Main batata hoon ki mujhe kya ho gaya hai... a husky voice whispered in her ears (I am telling you what is wrong with me)..simultaneously pulling out the saree which was tucked on her waist. Khushi quickly tried to turn around but lost her balance and was about to fall but was held securely by her loving husband in his arms. He picked her up in his arms and carried her to the room. 

While he carried her in his arms, she held his neck and looked into his eyes. Once they were inside, arnav put her down. Khushi turned around. He hugged her from behind and said: khushi..... tum theek ho?? (are you okay) 

Khushi turned towards him, pouted her lips, blushed and nodded her head saying no, she was not fine. Arnav smiled and pulled her in a hug and said:ab? (now?) 

She nodded her head saying yes hiding her face in his chest. He slowly moved her hair on one side by touching her neck gently, sending a shiver through her spine. Then pulled open
the dori of her blouse and when she looked at him at this, he gave her a meaningful smirk and carried her to the bed. 

Sheesh Mahal was a place which had given a lot of pain to arnav, but he never knew that it would be sheesh mahal again where his life will be complete.. They moaned each other's name all through the night- sometimes as a plea to take away each other's pain, sometimes in pleasure and sometimes only to show that that was the only thing that held meaning to them. This place had taken away everything from two innocent kids but they were destined to find their love here again.