chapter seven

"Morning" I say to Sadie as I sit next to her in biology. "Someone's happy" She says, turning her attention towards me. I try to hide my smile but end up failing. "Spill" she says.

I think about telling her that Finn and I kissed, but then decide to tell her. "Finn and I kissed yesterday" I whisper in her ear. Her eyebrows raise and her eyes widen. "You what?" She whisper yells. "I went to his house to work on the Anti Bully project and it just sort of happened" I explain.

"Oh my god I can't believe this" she gasps. "Is he a good kisser?" she asks. My face turns incredibly red at this question. "I-I guess" I say shyly. She looks at me confused at first but then gasps loudly. "He's your first kiss isn't he?" She half yells, earning some glares from classmates.

"Ssssstt!" I sis. I sigh and answer her question. "Y-yes he is" I shyly admit. "Aww that's so cute!" she says. "T-thanks I guess" I whisper.

                                    _

I walk into English class and sit in my usual seat. Finn wasn't there yet but I was quite excited to see him. I the corner of my eye I see him walking into the classroom and he sits down next to me.

"Hi" I say with pink cheeks and a smile on my face. He doesn't smile at me, he just scoffs. "Listen, Brown, just because we kissed doesn't mean we're together, I just wanted to see if you were easy and you clearly are" he says laughing at the last part.

I felt my heart got ripped out and thrown away. How could someone be that mean? "W-what?" I stutter with glossy eyes. He looks at me and then laughs. "Aww you're crying? God you're such a baby" he says harshly. I wanted to get up and walk away but I couldn't, I was trapped in this stupid classroom.

"S-sir, may I go to the restroom please?" I ask. The teacher nods his head and I get up and rush out the door. Running through the hall I accidentally bumped into someone and almost fell on the floor, but I could feel two strong arms wrap around me.

Because of my watery eyes I barely recognized the person but after a few moments I saw who it was. "N-Noah" I stutter as I unwrap myself out of his arms and stand up straight again. "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" I say looking at the ground because I didn't want him to see I was crying.

But unfortunately for me he already saw it. "Hey what's wrong?" He says putting one hand on me cheek to whips my tears away. "N-nothing I'm fine" I lie. He gives me a kind and comforting smile. "No you're not come here" he says pulling me into a big bear hug. I hug him back and burry my face into his chest.

He lets go of me and looks at me. "I know we don't know each other that well, but do you want to talk about what happened?" He asks sweetly. I think about it for a second but then shake my head.

He smiles at me again again and nods his head. "If you need someone to talk to here's my phone number" he says pulling out a pen and a phone. He writes his number on the back of my hand and then lets go of it.

"I should get back to class" I say, not actually wanting to go back. "I know I have to get back too" he says. He hugs me for one last time and then says his goodbyes.

I walk back to the classroom, but before I open the door I get out my phone and check if you could tell I cried. I thanked myself for not wearing mascara today and took a deep breath. When I opened the door I quietly walked in and sat back in my seat. I didn't bother to look at Finn and focused on the lesson.

I couldn't help but feel Finn's eyes burning into the side of my face but I didn't look back. Why was he so mean? What have I possibly done to him to make him hate me so much? I have been nice to him all the time. I would say all men suck but luckily there are guys like Noah, who are actually nice and caring.