Alter #4 (The Gatekeeper):Yeongsoo

Yeongsoo. Very similar to Yoongi.
Yeongsoo is 18 years old. Yeongsoo is a depressed, anger ridden man. He's very protective of their younger alters. He's snappy and doesn't care about many people's feelings except the younger alters and maybe the members.
He's bisexual and smokes a lot. He doesn't want to be an idol and he hates Yoongi for continuing on the path to become something their parents hate.
He just wants acceptation, and maybe some love. But pushes anyone away who tries to pry at his feelings.
He doesn't have a sense of humor and experiences a lot of chronic pain from his car accident and the physical abuse he experienced. Yeongsoo is stubborn but can get along with the members well.

Alter #5 (The Persecutor But Also Physical Protector):The newest alter, Yunsuk

The newest alter, Yunsuk. He's 22. He has a very self-destructive personality. He enjoys hurting himself, causing bruises, and drawing on his skin with anything sharp he can get his hands on.
He holds the memories of extreme trauma so the other alters don't have to.
He likes to fight, and drinks a lot. You can find him anywhere after he drinks too much. He doesn't have a fear and likes to challenge people. He never hits first, but he'll always finish a fight.
22 year old Yoongi appeared just this past year, after memories resurfaced that Yoongi didn't know existed. Yunsuk doesn't deal with his emotions well, enjoys talking shit on the people who hurt him.

 Yunsuk doesn't deal with his emotions well, enjoys talking shit on the people who hurt him

Alter #6 (The Protector):
The last alter for now. Suga's age changes a lot, at least mentally, no one ever knows how old Suga is but guess he's between 20 and 25.
Suga is Yoongi's stage presence, when Yoongi can't handle the people and anxiety. Suga protects Yoongi from hate. Suga is protective of his members, and has a cold aura. He has a resting bitch face and no sense of humor. He's also gay.
Jung Hoseok will argue that Suga and Yoongi are the same person, not in a invalidating way just in a denial way.
Suga struggles with their OCD the most, he hates the thought of germs, so he washes his hands and brushes his teeth a lot. He carries around a lot of hand sanitizer. Suga likes to do things by 3's, and can't do certain things without having to start over again. For example stepping on cracks, or if he skips one stair he has to skip every other stair the rest of the way. He has his designated seat on their bus/van, and in the waiting room. Has to do everything his way. The members are scared of Suga the most.

 The members are scared of Suga the most

Host:
Min Yoongi. 26 years old.
Has DID, OCD, Ptsd, anxiety, depression, and insomnia. He's the whole package deal; get one disorder get 5 for free.
Yoongi has a love hate relationship with his alters. He particularly doesn't like his younger alters, since he feels like he just has to suck it up and be an adult.
The members still struggle with trying to fully understand Yoongi's disorders, specifically DID. Even though they know every one of Yoongi's alters and know and sense when he's going to switch, they still feel helpless at times.