mark nodded, fishing for his phone inside his pockets, "okay, i'll ask him."

a silence rudely interrupted the table, with haechan looking everywhere except both jaemin and jeno.

jeno saw a suspicious purple mark on the tanned male's neck, and gather all the opportunity to ask him. "hyuck.. is that a hickey?" all eyes went immediately on the donghyuck's neck.

mark is about to speak up, when donghyuck sneakily grabbed the older's thigh. "what's a h-hickey?" donghyuck asked trying to act innocent with mark struggling to keep his laugh quiet.

"yah! jeno! why'd you say that?" jaemin scolded, slapping the older's arm.

"what's a high—hickey..?" donghyuck asked still trying to pretend innocent. both of the younger boys laughed at what the older said. 

"let's just eat, shall we?" jaemin said sarcastically smiling.

they started walking through the silent streets, freezing wind. donghyuck has been clinging to jaemin for the whole walk, but failed to notice someone's been jealous.

"hey, you should look at your boyfriends." jisung said elbowing jaemin.

both jaemin and donghyuck looked back and saw mark and jeno glaring at them, you can say renjun is a little jelous too.

donghyuck detached himself from jaemin to mark, walking like a kid he wrapped his arms on the older.

same too jaemin, he spread his arms and lock it on both jeno and renjun. "i miss you." renjun whispered towards the younger.

"you don't miss me?" jeno asked, pouting like a baby.

on the other hand, mark who's still not looking at donghyuck continued walking but still holding the younger's arms. "hyung~" donghyuck whines and starts shaking the older's hand.
"look at me~" the younger said in a cute tone, obviously trying to take the older's attention.

as mark looked at younger he was met by a peck, but of course, mark wanted more, but he don't want it on public though.

"i think we should just stay here at the back." chenle whispered to jisung.

all of them have their own world.

-----

they all both agreed to stay at jaemin and donghyuck's house, since it's too late after all, plus the cold wind.

jaemin gave both chenle and jisung a pair of hoodie and sweatpants.

mark is already at donghyuck's room, he's pretty used to it. of course with jaemin agreeing, he still believes that donghyuck is innocent. well his innocent and all, but the purple mark is still on jaemin's investigation.

donghyuck exit the bathroom and trapped himself in the older's arms. closing his eyes, but mark here is still staring at his special features.

he went to peck the younger's nose but got only pulled back as a reply, donghyuck wrapped his hands on the older's nape and started deepening the kiss.

"a good night kiss." donghyuck muttered.