Never Letting You Go

Hey! This story is my baby, so please vote and comment, otherwise I won't know if you like it or not.

Thanks!

PROLOGUE

"Jayden!" I clutch at his hand desparately, as hot tears stream down my cheeks. "Please don't leave me, please, not yet. I love you, please!"

"Anna," Jayden says softly, and I realise how hard it is for him to speak . "Kiss me, please. One last time." His eyelids flutter as he tries to open them. I llean forward and press my lips to his, for the last time of many, and I try to savour the taste of his lips on mine, to imprint the memory into my brain forever. My tears drip down from my cheeks onto his, and i bite back another sob. His fingers clench on mine, and i pull back to look at his face. His beanie is askew on the top of his head, hiding his lack of hair. His eyes are closed, and his dark lashes cast shadows along his cheekbones.

His opens his eyes one last time, and the rich coffee colour of them doesn't fail to cease to amaze me,not even now.

"Anna," he says again. "I love you. Be happy, okay? I love you so much, Anna."

"I love you too, Jay" I sob, barely able to get the words out. "I'll always love you."

"I love you Anna," He says again, one last time.

And then his hand in mine goes slack, and all I can hear is the sound of my sobbing, and the long, steady beat of the heart moniter.

What do you think? VOTE! COMMENT! FAN!