Confession is good for the soul

Andrew

"Are you kidding me?" I asked incredulously, getting off the bed.

Goldie bout out of bed, wrapping a sheet around her. "What? It's not my fault," Goldie said emphatically.

I looked at Goldie incredulously.

"You should be happy," Goldie told me with a look.

"Happy? I was your first kiss, and I thought I did something wrong because you were dating George. Let's not forget that you kissed me," I said emphatically.

"I needed the practice," Goldie told me.

"Practice?" I exclaimed.

"Well, yeah," Goldie answered.

"All this time, I thought I did something wrong," I said, annoyed.

Goldie walked over to me and stood in front of me. I looked at her with my hands on my hips.

"Andrew, I didn't tell you this to upset you. I told you because I figure it will make you happy," Goldie reasoned.

"Goldie, do you have any idea how guilty I felt, feeling the way I did and do about you? Cedric told me to say nothing," I said.

"You told Cedric?" Goldie questioned.

"Well, I wasn't telling Damien," I replied.

"If it makes you feel better, you're a better kisser than George," Goldie reasoned.

I looked at Goldie like she was crazy. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I should be mad, but I wasn't. I wrapped my arms around Goldie and kissed her back.

Goldie pulled back and looked at me. "Are you still mad?" She asked.

"I'm not mad, perturbed. If you kissed me, then why did you still date George?" I questioned.

"I call it my insanity period. George made it seem like he was the ideal man, but it always felt off with him. That's why I waited to have sex," Goldie explained.

"So, you weren't waiting until marriage?" I asked.

"Hell no! But it didn't mean I would sleep around either. I wanted it to be with the right person," Goldie told me.

"That's a relief," I said, chuckling. Goldie giggled.

Someone knocked on the door. "Baby girl, are you ready?" Dimitri asked.

Our eyes widened as Goldie let go of me and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. The bedroom door opened, and I stood there in only my pajama bottoms.

Dimitri walked over to me. "You look guilty," he said, checking me out.

"Who? Me? Uh, nope," I said, lying through my teeth.

Dimitri leaned towards me and sniffed me. Okay, that's not weird.

"I smell pheromones," Dimitri mentioned.

"I don't know what that means," I replied.

"That means you smell like sex," Dimitri said, looking at me suspiciously.

"No sex here. We are sexless," I remarked.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye the sheets. Shit, abort the mission because I'm a dead man. Dimitri started to turn his head when I threw my arms around his neck, catching him off guard.

"What are you doing?" Dimitri asked.

"I need a hug," I answered.

"Why?" Dimitri questioned.