Kyo: Yeah! That's the spirit!

After school, the four of you headed over to Tokyo where the sign ups were happening. All of the competitors in the King of Fighters tournament had team names, so on the way there, the four of you were brainstorming up names. Here are some names that passed through, but got shot down; Team Japan, Team Manpower, and Team Orochi. Eventually, you guys settled for Team New Generation, a little corny that much you all can admit, but if it works it works. Inside the building, you approached the girl in a professional suit underneath the banner of the Antonov Corporation for registration.

Kyo: We'd like to sign up for the King of Fighters tournament.

Girl: Very well, may I please have some form of ID?

All of you reached into your wallets and pulled out a driver's license and handed it to the girl. After a bit, she handed you your IDs back and a professional looking document with a pen as you guys stepped away towards the waiting space to fill it out. It was during this registration time that you saw a couple of familiar faces registering; Terry and Andy, King, Mai, Alice, Kasumi, and even Leona.

Rock: See Yuri and her family?

You: Nah. Her dad must've signed up already.

Kyo: We'll probably see them when we all have to meet up.

Kyo finished the registration and handed it back to the lady at the desk.

Girl: Thank you. We will notify you when we're ready to pick you up.

Iori: You're picking us up from our homes.

Girl: Yes. Only the registered teams share a vehicle as to prevent fighting before the actual matches.

The day then came when the first meeting would arrive and Team New Generation were picked up from their homes and delivered to the Antonov Corporation building as you guys tried to find someone there that you knew and thankfully, being the father figure that he is, Terry was waiting for you and Rock at the entrance, along with their team members.

Terry: I knew you'd guys be here!

You: You too, Mr. Bogard?

Andy: I practice karate once in a while.

Terry: Y/n, Rocky, these are our teammates. Meet Joe and Duck!

Kyo: THE Joe Higashi, the man feared by 100 southern Thailanders?

Joe: *smiles and gives a thumbs up* The one and only, kiddo!

Duck: Whassup, kids?

Terry: Let's head inside, grab a bite to eat before we're all on those planes.

Kyo: You've done this thing before?

Terry: We've been in this tournament before.

Duck: Didn't exactly win, though. Choked at the semi-finals.

Terry: This year, though, is the year Team Fatal Fury takes the gold! Which reminds me, what's your guys' team name?

Kyo: Team New Generation.

Joe: Not bad. I can see it in the headlines and take it seriously!

Iori: I don't know why that wasn't our first choice. Actually, I don't know why we thought of Team Manpower.

Andy: I heard there was a team called Team Female Fighters.

Upon entering the main room, Team New Generation was taken aback by how filled it was for what was essentially a pagoda filled with various fighters of ages, backgrounds, and fighting styles. There were possibly thousands of people inside this one room, as they faced screens that showed the Antonov Corporation's logo on a grand stage.