Mature and Vice

"They're a packaged deal"

That's how Iori described his drummer Vice and bassist Mature. Mature and Vice were the major sex appeal of Iori's band, Orochi, but that's not what made his band popular. No, Iori, Mature, and Vice had a "two hit wonder" first called Stormy Saxophone and Saxophone Under the Moon, both being in the top five most played songs worldwide. They had their fair share of concerts, but King gave them a job at being regular players at her bar. Since then, they just combined both songs at a much slower tempo called Stormy Saxophone Under the Moon. Despite knowing Iori since the beginning of high school, you've never met Mature and Vice other than seeing them perform.

Iori: You want to meet Mature and Vice?

You: Yeah, I've always seen you guys perform, but I only know you from there.

Iori looked at you with his dead crimson eyes that spelled "are you serious?" and you were determined to meet them. He then buckled down and let out a sigh that he went along with it.

Iori: Alright, you win. We'll meet them after school.

Later that evening, you were backstage with Iori, who was doing something with his saxophone that you didn't know since you didn't take a band class. Orochi was about to head up to play ambient music for Illusion, but Mature and Vice hadn't shown up just yet.

You: You guys are about to go in a minute.

Iori: They're coming back from their jobs.

You: Their jobs? Part time workers?

Iori: No. Full time.

You: Oh, so they're adults?

Iori: College graduates and everything.

You: That's cool.

Iori: A word of warning; they're very flirtatious and sensual.

You: What do you mean?

Iori: I mean that they're a lot more...in your face about being attracted to you. A lot more than what you're used to, especially since it's the both of them fawning over you.

You: Both of them?

Iori: They're a packaged deal, Y/n. If one of them finds a liking towards you that's more than skin deep, then the other will surely follow. Next thing you know, you have two girlfriends and going down holes that aren't rabbits...because rabbits build warrens.

You: Are you speaking from personal experience?

Iori: No. Our relationship is nothing more than business, but I have heard stories of guys trying and failing miserably when they couldn't keep up and Mature and Vice losing interest, shutting them down completely, enough to make a grown man cry.

You were pretty nervous now, but not enough to make you lose composure and break your calm façade. You did have a crush on them, you're a high school teen with your hormones out of whack after all, but you could never decide who was hotter. Knowing that Mature and Vice were packaged together meant that you didn't have to do the deciding, but meant that they most likely had high standards, even more so considering that they're adults with jobs and the like. Also, it was pretty sad to learn that they would flirt with you to get a rise out of you and your friend below the belt, but you didn't let that bother you.

???: Sorry Iori, traffic was killer.

Then the door to the break room was opened to two women that you assumed were Mature and Vice. Mature was the blonde haired, blue eyed bombshell with quite a bust. She wore a black dress shirt underneath a white vest with it partially unbuttoned to show her chest. Her silky long hair was tied up in a professional topknot with bang near her eyes. You knew it was makeup but your eyes were focused on her plump ruby red lips. She wore black heels with stockings with one of those skirt things that only revealed the side of their legs.