Aiden had gotten me a pair of sunglasses that I wanted, Josh got me some perfume, and mom got me a pair of beautiful earrings. I thanked each of them and gave them each a hug.

I finished my hot chocolate before bringing everything that Bil had got me up to my room. I shut my door and walked over to my bed where everything was.

I picked up one of the smaller boxes and opened it. Inside was a light pink Polaroid camera. There was note on top of the box for it.

To Hope

Take cute pictures of us with this or else I'm taking it back

xoxo
Bil

I laughed as I set it aside and opened up another on. Inside was more pictures to use with the camera. Another note was on it.

To Hope

More pictures to use to take of us

Use

Them

xoxo
Bil

I set it with the camera and grabbed the biggest box. I opened it and gasped as I saw a ukulele. I picked up the note that was stuck to the top of the box.

To Hope

Okay, so remember when you said you wanted me to teach you how to play the uke? Well, I thought it'd be easier if you also had one.

I wrote the chords down of some of my songs and some of your favorite songs so that you could play them you lil cutie

xoxo
Bil

I pouted as I looked at the songs that she wrote the chords for. I remember when I asked her if she could teach me how to play the ukulele.

~ Flashback ~

"Damn, I wish I could play the ukulele." I said as I listened to Billie absentmindedly strum the chords.

"It's not hard." She shrugged.

My eyes lit up. "Could you teach me how to play?"

She smiled. "Maybe one day." She began strumming the chords to a song she knew I liked. I grinned and listened closely, watching as she did so.

~ End of Flashback ~

I placed the ukulele next to the camera and box of pictures and grabbed the next one. I opened it up and gasped as I saw it was a Louis Vuitton mini bag.

To Hope

Please don't be mad that I bought this. It wasn't that much, I swear! But I remember you saying that you'd be happy if you could just have one designer bag. So yeah I got you one.

xoxo
Bil

I know damn good and well that this bag was a lot of money. But, it was a really nice bag, so I guess I couldn't be to mad at her for spending so much on me.