King- Hello
Me- Hey, my grandma invited us to dinner
King- What time?
Me- I think it start at 2 but we can head on over there after everybody get dressed
King- bet, I'm finna bring Skylar up there and pick her fit out

I hung up and a few minutes later King came up there with Skylar noisy self. I fixed my shirt before I did my eyebrows. King went in Skylar side of the closet. He was in there for a few minutes before he came out. He had her a light pink Givenchy sweater, some jeans, and some light pink Uggs to match. "What you got on a damn turtleneck for?" King asked laughing.

I mugged him before asking, "What's wrong with my shirt?"

"Nothing." He said. He left out of the room to go get dressed.

-

About 30 minutes passed and we were all ready. Lailani left because she had a couple of errands to run. King was dressed in a Fendi sweater, some black balmain jeans, and some all red Triple S Balenciagas. They look like boats but King made them look good. I checked and changed Skylars bandage before I did her hair and but on a cute lil head band that matched her shirt.

We all were about to head out the door. "Bae we gone drive yo truck." King said. I nodded and grabbed my keypad. I made sure my phone was in my purse. We walked out the door and King put Skylar in and buckled her up. "Damn we gotta get her a booster seat." He said.

"Remind me, we'll stop by Walmart on our way back home." I said. I climbed in the driver seat and fastened my seatbelt. King got in the passenger side and let his seat back. I started the truck and grabbed my phone out my purse. I went to my music and went to Why I by Kevin Gates. I turned it up and put the truck in drive. I made a circle out of the drive way and drove to the gate. It opened and I exited the property. I put my granny address in my GPS and started the route. I drove 70mph until I made it out of the neighborhood once I got on the freeway I sped up and did about 90. I sat up and focused on the road as Find You Again by Kevin Gates played through the speakers.

King scrolled on his phone as I drove. I slowed down a little bit since my exit was coming up. "Move yo ass!" I said frowning. This lil hooptie in front of me driving 75mph. "The fucking speed limit is 80 what the hell." I yelled. I have road rage really bad. I turned on my signal lights and sped up and got in the other lane to pass this dumb ass. Skylar was in the backseat cracking up. She know her mama crazy!

"Sky these folks got me messed up." I said.

"I see mommy." She said.

"King you scared?" I asked. He was over there reeeal quiet.

"Hell naw, but remind me to never let you drive when we go places." He said laughing.

"Mane I can drive." I said. I stopped at the red light and turned on In Control by NBA Youngboy. I turned it up some more and bobbed my head. I watched Skylar in the backseat. She was bobbing her head. King opened up instagram on his phone and started recording her. The light turned green and I sped off. I pulled up to my grandma neighborhood and I slowed down so I wouldn't miss the turn. I turned on my signal lights and turned into her driveway.

I parked in front of my granny garage. I turned off the truck and unbuckled my seatbelt. I left my bag in the truck and King got out and got Skylar. I walked in front of him and knocked on the door. King grabbed a handful of my but before my grandma opened the door. "Heyyy my babies, hey young man." She spoke. She stepped aside and let us in. King put Skylar down and let her run and do whatever.

"We didn't really meet the right way, I'm Domani I'm known as King though." King said

"Nice to meet you Domani, I'm Brenda you can call me grandma. Welcome to the family!" She said giving him a hug. King smiled and hugged her back. "Make yourself comfortable!" She said.