n

Another dead gym session for 2 hours straight. I seriously can feel my muscles are giving up. Although I didn't do anything, like I don't follow like those pros.

I am just doing to my limits. Shownu shot up a look to me. I avoided his glances and proceed to pretend that I am exercising hard.

“Cool down sessions!” He had the same tone of voice just now.

“Good job everyone!” I don't feel like leaving where I am sitting. I looked at the women who passed me by, making their way to their exit. Some took photos with Shownu.

“You looked pale.” Wonho sat at the next machine beside me.

“Did I?” I helplessly touch my face. “Why do you come here? I mean, there's nothing wrong with you body.” His questions made me rose up from my seats. I can feel my cheeks heatened up. Then, I seat down again.

“You're Jaemin's sister right?” He asked. I nodded. “You looked the same. Only you're prettier.” Okay, another man trying to hit on me but I shouldn't fall for it. Jaemin js gonna be mad if he knew I was flirting all the time.

“Ssup.” Shownu come towards us. Sitting down next to Wonho. He looked smaller than him but big enough for me. What am I thinking again?

“You're forcing her.” Wonho nudged Shownu's arms. He shook his head, “She came to the gym, to exercise.”
He emphasizes the word exercises. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

“I don't feel alive.” I muttered. “I can sleep around here if I can.”

They both giggled, “Everyone said that.” Shownu handed me another new towel he had.

“That's not how you do it. Wipe it for her.” Wonho said in his low voice but enough for me to hear.

“Ugh.” Shownu grunted before taking my towel and wiped my sweats away. I frozed at my seat. I can feel my cheeks heatened up. Wonho stood up, “I'm leaving you guys alone.” He added.

Shownu helped me with my back that was sweating a lot, but it tickles so I flinched. “Are you okay?” He stopped.

I nodded, “I think I need to eat.” Just after I said that, my stomach growled. I never heard this loud.

“Lets just starve ourself.” He said, finally stopped then handing me my half-wet towel. He sat infront of me.

“Lets go upstairs.” He said. “What? What do you have there?” He smiled.

“My skills.” He smiled mischivieously. “What skills?” I asked. I am scared for my life with his look.

“Just...” he stopped then grabbed my hand to the stairs. “Wonho!” I yelled for help as I saw him passed by again. But he just look blankly at me.

“Help!” I pleaded. He just stared blankly before I lost his views.

“LEMME GO! SHOWNU!” I tried to let his grip go. I was angry to the max. He keep dragging me until we come to a dark place. He shushed me.

“WHATTT?” I try to slap anything I can because I couldn't see him properly.

“Ouch! You're being loud, Mrs Na.” He said, making me wanting to let go of his grips.

He turned on the lights. “Hey!” I was stopped after I saw a dance studio infront of me. Okay, what is going on here?

“Just lemme show you my dancing skills.” He said, winking. He literally trying to hit on me. I sat down at the seat. He turned on the musics and doing some dances moves which I believed he was freestyling. I see this a lot from Jaemin.