Airhead

It's been two days as their manager and I already want to die. I cant believe they practice on the weekend too, life must really suck.

Did I get along with anyone? Well, kinda?

There's always Semi, when he was taking water breaks he would start small talk with me, I guess it was a bit nice to have a mom friend.

There was also Tendou and bowl cut, Tendou would just sing by me, some fucked up ass lyrics if you ask me, and bowl cut would just scream and bow, I can't really comprehend what he was trying to say.

Tomorrow I'll be starting classes as a first year, if I get a little bit behind, my mom will kick my ass and probably kick me out of the club, so I gotta get that cash cash money and study hard.

Cash money sounds amazing.

Living the good life.

No one can stop me now-

"SENPAI, DUCK!"

"OMG WHERE?!"

SMACK!

Everyone stopped everything. Coach wasn't here right now. No more running. No more balls bouncing. No more talking. Silence.

A ball smacked the shit out of my head. Sticking on my forehead.

What the fuck just happened?

Some boys stayed where they were, some ran towards me, calling my name out.

It hurt I guess? But, this felt different. Is there really no duck?

"(Y/N), how many fingers am I holding up?!"

"Idiot Chan, speak to us!"

"SENPAI ARE YOU DEAD?!"

"You idiots."

"IT WAS USHIJIMA!"

"Stop pointing fingers, Goshiki!"

Black.

No more noises. Just black. This is quite nice actually.

.
.
.
.

-Ten minutes later-

"SHE'S WAKING UP!"

"Goshiki, hush."

"OKAAay..."

I rubbed my eyes and yawned. What the fuck happened?

I felt hands on my shoulders, squeezing me and holding me tight. "(Y/N)! Are you alright? You were knocked out, how many fingers am I holding up?" Semi shoved his hand in my face. I went to count his fingers.

"4?"

"Okay, good." He sighed in relief.

"Idiot Chan! Are you sure you're alright? Getting a ball to the head by the miracle boy isn't just some regular thing." Satan pulled on my arm.

"I'm alright, unless this is heaven?"

Is this heaven? No, with them here, it's hell.

"THIS IS NOT HEAVEN (L/N), WE ARE IN THE SHIRATORIZAWA GYM!" Bowlcut screamed on the other side of me.

Everyone was crowding over me like I was some cool animal at the zoo. "Maybe it's best if you go to the nurse, (L/N)." Reon suggested.

"I am sorry, (L/N)." Ushijima bowed.

Too much is going on right now, can he hit me with that ball again?

"Nah, I'm fine." I sighed, getting a bit sleepy from all of this.

"FINE?!" They all screamed in sync with each other. Well, except for Ushijima.

"It's like I'm immune to hits to the head now since I've been smacked there all my life." I chuckled, scratching my head a bit, fixing up my hair.

"No wonder. You're just an airhead with your big balloon head."

WHAT?!

It's that bastard with the bangs again! Semi gave him a mom glare, and he walked off getting back to practice.

"However, if one of you asshats say anything about me getting my head knocked off by Ushijima, I will murder each one of you- wait no, even better, I'll tell coach." I gave them a death filled aura, they all shuddered at the thought of extra practice.

"But (L/N), I did not knock your head off, it is still on your neck."

"WELL OBVIOUSLY!"

"I do not get it."

We all sighed, getting back to what we were doing.

.
.
.
.

Everyone started packing up, heading out to their dorms, well some went to the cafeteria. My head was a bit sore still, I would say today was a success, but then Id just be lying to myself.

These boys are a whole different breed, they're aliens!

"Idiot chan~ please come and join us for dinner! We're  eating outside tonight since it's nice out~!" Tendou danced in front of me, grabbing my arm, making me swerve along with him.

"You are an actual nut-head, Satan..."

"Perhaps I am~." He smirked, swinging me over to the table they're at.

It was only Semi, him, Ushijima, and Yamagata. Thank god I remembered their names.

"Hm? Where's everyone else at?" I asked, taking a seat by Tendou.

"Studying, or sleeping in their dorm, they really suck at keeping it together in class."

"Especially Goshiki." Tendou chuckles.

I'm glad I'm not the only dumb one in here...

"(L/N), you sure you're alright? The way Ushijima served the ball at your head! I thought I would have to attend to your funeral and tell your parents our ace killed you! It was like...like... SWOOSH!" Yamagata cracked up.

Semi smacked his back, and Ushijima apologized again.

"Yamagata, I'll personally spike your head off of your neck!" I jumped at him, I would have ate his food if it weren't for Tendou holding me back, laughing his head off.

"IF YOU GUYS BROUGHT ME HERE TO BULLY ME, I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT! I WILL SNITCH ANYDAY, ANYTIME!"

"You were just lonely at lunch the other day, Idiot Chan, so we thought you needed the company." Tendou explained. Semi nodded his head.

"Yeah, I mean, I get if you don't want to be here with us, since you spend so much time with us already, so it's cool if you leave." Semi said, taking a bite of his food.

I teared up, clutching my heart, "You guys...!" I sobbed, appreciating these assholes.

"Why is (L/N) crying?" Ushijima asked, confused as ever.

"Ushijima you big oaf! I'm ugly crying from all of your kindness! I could allow you to hit me again if it meant being showered with love from you guys!" I continued to sob.

"Your tears got in my food (L/N)!!!" Yamagata cried.

Semi just facepalmed as Tendou held me, sobbing with me.

"This is going to be a long year..." Semi sighed to himself.

A long year indeed.