chapter 26 the Vallite king

Start from the beginning

"I can't believe it...there's just no way.." Takumi said.

"guys relax" Kagura said.

"you guys are going crazy" Deylven said.

"it can't be them...." Cookie said, shocked.

"no...no. this makes sense. they are Vallites. Vallites royals no less. Lord Kamui and (lord/lady)(y/n). you both deceived us. haven't you...." Gunter said.

"you can't be serious Gunter!" Kamui said.

"your messed up in the head" I said.

"what are you saying?!" Azura asked shocked.

"this doesn't make sense!" Alex said.

"i'm sorry to admit it. but it appears my intuition was correct. after Scarlet's murder. I suspected that those a traitor among us. but...I never thought it would turn out to be the four of you." Gunter said.

"this is madness! Kamui, (y/n), Alex and Azura--betraying us? Gunter explain yourself!" Xander commanded.

"of course. it all makes sense now. these four work hard the gather the royal families from Hoshido, Nohr, Kalos, and Sagara. they brought them together. to Valla. so that it would be easy to eliminate them!" Gunter said.

"that not true! liar, liar, pants on fire!" I said.

"Gunter, stop!" Kamui said.

"it was all a Vallite ploy! lord Kamui and (lord/lady)(y/n) has betrayed us!" Gunter said.

"na, nope, no, no way" I said.

"no! we haven't!" Kamui said.

~flashback~

"oh, it's a custom among the knights of cheve. wherever one face some monumental event, it's tradition to pin on a flower" Scarlet said.

~time skip~

"what are you talking about?" Xander asked.

~time skip~

"the sight of her with that flower pinned to her chest just before the jump..." Gunter said.

~end of flashback~

"these four are the traitors!" Gunter said.

"we would never betray our friends!" I said.

"your wrong!" Kamui said.

"that's all you have to say? Lord Kamui, (lord/lady)(y/n). it's painful to watch you both lie to us. please just stop" Gunter said.

"but we know who the real traitor is!" I said, as I crossed my arms.

"we wasn't sure before, but we know now" Kamui said.

"big brother Ryoma, we know who killed Scarlet" I said.

"what? how did you two know?" Ryoma asked.

'don't underestimate the power of the twin mind' Dark said.

"a sudden revelation, lord Kamui and (lord/lady)(Y/n)? let us here it then" Gunter said.

"Scarlet's killer..." Kamui said.

"IT WAS YOU GUNTER!!! YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT!!!" I shouted.

"what?" Alex asked confused.

"it was Gunter?" Azura said also confused.

"...how disappointing. accusing your accuser? do you both have any evidence? Lord Kamui and (lord/lady)(y/n), you both couldn't sound any more desperate with your lies" Gunter said.