___________________________________________

" No, that's a stupid Idea Daniel!!"

" Everything I do is a stupid Idea, huh?!"

You woke up, in a room- in a bed?

You looked around and seen the light bleeding into the room, an unknown room. You looked over at the two figures fighting...Rosetta and Daniel? Rosetta was much taller and wearing a dress and Daniel was a shorter, younger looking boy.

"Where's Jack?" 

The first thing you asked and they both whipped their heads to look at you.

"S-she's awake!!" 

Rosetta ran over to you and gave you a hug, her porcelain...felt like skin...it was skin.

"W-what happened Rosetta?"

the girl gave you a smile and rubbed your arms.

"You've been in a coma..."

"For seven!"

Daniel proclaims proudly, he's been counting every day.

You look down at your hands...it's not porcelain...

"Are you ok?"

Rosetta asks and cups your face. You shake your head and at that very moment all you wanted was Jack.

"Jack...where's Jack?"

You began to question her and her eyes flickered over to meet Daniels confused gaze. She looked back at you and smiled softly trying to think.

"You know what, we'll go to a circus today once the nurse checks you out and says you're all ready. Let's get a little fun in your life before you go crazy on us."

"again..." Daniel whispered and Rosetta glared at him and looked back at you with a smile.

_______

You had gotten checked out and cleaned up. You stood in front of a tall mirror and tapped your arms, not the occasional glassy sound, but you would have to get used to it. You walked out of the bathroom with your formal attire on and seen Rosetta leaving the room with Daniel and you followed behind them. Once you all made it outside Rosetta looked back at you and Daniel.

"So, the carriage or shall we walk and buy flowers for the adorable little clowns?"

"Walk!"

Daniel said enthusiastically.

"It's funny y'know... there's a pair of clowns and their names are Rose and Dan. I find it really funny."

Daniel said, a little creepy, but you just shrugged it off.

You all made it to the flower shop and Rosetta bought three bouquets of white roses. She thanked the flower shop owner and began to walk again