09: sophie

( so I just wanted to make things clear. Last chapter a fight happened between the losers after they went to neibolt so just like in the movie after the fight they showed a montage of the losers doing their own things. So for this chapter and maybe the next I will make y/n and Stan hangout before the losers come back and save Beverly but since In my version there's still school I'll make the losers just separate)

Y/n and Stanley decided to hangout for a bit before going home and so they decided to go to the park as Stanley talked and showed y/n the different types of birds that came onto the water fountain.

Y/n's POV
"Ooh well that's pretty rare bird for it to be here during summer" Stanley said looking through his bird book. "What's it called?" I asked. "Oh it's a..uhh..thick billed cuckoo" Stanley said smiling pointing on the bird on his book as we looked up to see the bird one more time before it flew away. "I know you felt overwhelmed when we were in that house and saw pennywise. I know you were scared when you heard bill wanting to go there again. But, just know, I'm here for you okay? If your scared just," I said before finishing my sentence, grabbed his hand and intertwined his hands with mine. "Do this, and you'll be safe" I said smiling. "Okay" Stanley replied before leaning in and giving you a quick peck.

I rested my head on Stanley's shoulder, as I sighed. "But you wanna know something?" I asked looking up at Stanley's face and his looking at mine. "What?" He asked. "I was scared too, and to stab the clown almost made me wanna pee my pants" you giggled. Stanley laughed. "Well, I bet everyone peed their pants during that whole fiasco," he said smiling looking at the trees. "But doing that meant saving Eddie, Richie, Bill and Beverly and yes, it did hurt Ben but what you did was amazing" He said resting his head on yours. "Thanks. It was really fucking scary" I chuckled closing my eyes not to fall asleep but just to relax. I heard Stanley sigh and felt him move.

"It's 6:45..if you want I could drop you off to your house since it's getting late" Stanley said removing his head from yours but still holding your hands. "Oooff..Uhm..that's not a good idea.." I said knowing something would happen if dad saw Stanley drop me off. "Why not?" He asked confused. "It's my dad...he practically hates seeing me with boys cause he think I'll end up being a slut or a prostitute." I said shaking my head in disappointment. "Oh well you promise you'll be careful?" He asked sounding worried. "Yes Stanley. I promise" I said kissing his cheek, getting on my bike. I waved goodbye as we separated and went different ways.

I arrived home and put my bike in front of the garage. I opened the door and looked around while taking off my shoes. "I'm home!" No reply. Is anyone home? Eh I don't really care.
You walked upstairs and opened your parents door and saw no one in it. You entered and put your stuff down and saw a note on your desk. "Hey honey your father and I will be having dinner outside and we might come back late so Sophie will be watching you :) " "huh but where's Sophie?" I asked myself before turning around and seeing Sophie sitting on my bed giving me a mini heart attack. "Jesus fuc-" I said having my hand to my chest. "Missed me?" Sophie asked smiling. I sighed knowing I couldn't stay mad at her. "Yes" I said walking towards her to hug her.

"So? How's school? Any cute boys?" Sophie asked all hyper and excited. "There is one..." I said thinking about Stanley. "Ooooh, spill." She asked all wiggly and stuff. "Promise you won't tell dad" I asked to make sure. "Why would I? Dad's a jerk" she said rolling her eyes. "Okay, So his name is Stanley Uris, Stan for short. He's so sweet and cute with his curly hair and he's super smart..and we have been on a few adventures alone and some with my other friends" I said blushing thinking about everything we've done only in the span of 3 weeks. "What kind of adventures are we talking about here?" She asked all interested and serious. "We went to the quarry, jumped off a cliff into the water and played games. We also went to the arcade where we also saved a kid, mike Hanlon from this mean guy named Henry bowers and we went to...um..right before I came home I went to the park with Stanley" I said nodding confirming everything I just said.
"Jesus y/n your having more fun then me" Sophie chuckled. "So, has this Stanley kid ever made a move...?" Sophie asked raising an eyebrow. "Uhm, maybe like, once." I blushed again. "Jesus y/n, he's not here you don't have to blush that hard" Sophie said grinning. "So, What kind off moves has he made?" "He's complimented me a few times I guess.." i said shrugging.

Sophie looked surprised. "He actually said that?" She asked. "Yeah." I said blushing once more. "Like, he actually said you were hot? Like, ACTUALLY?" She asked not believing her little sister. I shrugged. "You don't have to believe it if you don't want to" I said crossing my arms. "My baby sister is attracting cute boys! Oooo" Sophie teased. "What does this Stanley Kid look like?" She asked raising her eyebrow again. I pulled out a photo we took at the photo booth at the arcade the day we met mike. "Here" I said handing her the picture. She looked at the picture slowly. She looked up at me before looking back down at the picture. "Eh" She said handing me back the picture. "Wha- he's not 'eh' he's cute!" I pouted. "Nehhhhh" Sophie said in a sickening voice. "He's cute, and I don't care what you say. He is cute and there's nothing you could do to change my mind." I said facing a different direction. "Okayyy fineee, he's kinda cute. But he's way to young for me and that sounds weird so I'll just say he's decent looking" she said smiling. "Thank you." I sighed.

The whole night we talked about Stanley and how Sophie was doing in school and her love life. It was fun. Just like when I was younger. Sophie never told my dad any of my secrets which is why we grew up close to each other and we trust each other a lot. "One day you've gotta introduce me to your friend group" Sophie said standing in my doorway. "I will" I smiled before Sophie turned off the lights and said goodnight.

I know this is quite short but I hope you liked this chapter and if my message at the top didn't make a lot of sense you'll just have too see what I mean in the next chapter.