"We're still not friends though so don't get too close."

She pouted her lips and looked at me with crossed eyebrows. "Fine."

We finished up the last of our beers and then we went to sleep. Humarap siya sa 'kin kaya tinalikuran ko siya. I don't want to have nightmares about her.

"Good night, Megan." I heard her say. I didn't respond. Pumikit na lang ako at natulog.

--

I opened my eyes slowly and scanned the room. I hate it when I get awakened in the middle of my sleep. I looked at the digital clock and it says 3:15am. At ang mas nakakaasar? Nakayakap sa 'kin si Angel. Ang bigat bigat ng braso niya! I was nearly choked!

Kinapa ko yung kamay niya and was ready to haul it back when I suddenly realized something. This was definitely not Angel's hand. It's bigger. Panic struck me. Sa sobrang kaba ko, parang lalabas na sa lalamunan ko yung puso ko. I gripped the hand with all my might, ready to break the man's bones when I heard him speak. And I shivered all over.

"Careful sweetie. You might break my hand."

Napamulagat ako. I knew that voice too well! It's Daniel. He probably got here when I was asleep and Angel opened the door for him. I knew I shouldn't have let her in.

And I dare not turn around for I might—

"W-What the hell are you doing here?!"

I heard him chuckle. "Dinadalaw ka."

"In the middle of the night?!"

"Well, technically... it's morning already."

At nakuha niya pa talagang mamilosopo. "Where's Angel?"

"Pinalipat ko muna sa kabilang kwarto."

"What are you doing here?"

"You have a habit of repeating yourself Meg. I told you already, dinadalaw kita."

"Wala akong sakit," sarkastiko kong sagot.

He chuckled again. "Yeah. I know."

"Umuwi ka na, Daniel."

I felt him snuggle me. "I miss you, Meg."

"Kakakita pa lang natin nung isang araw."

"You know what I mean."

"Umuwi ka na!"

Bigla niya akong iniharap sa kanya. It was so dark that I couldn't see his face but my other senses were not as obscured. He smelt so good. And he feels so good too.

What am I even thinking?

"One moment."

In a matter of seconds, I felt his lips on mine, hot and hungry. Like he's been so deprived. I tried pushing him away but it was like pushing a wall made of stone. My efforts were to no avail. I felt his hand tug my hair down, making me gasp. He took the opportunity and deepened the kiss. Muntikan na akong madala.

Muntik lang.

"D-Daniel... stop—"

He slowed down a bit and I was able to catch my breath. He then sighed against my lips and whispered sorry. Then he loosened his embrace and I heard the bed creak. Tapos nakita ko yung silhouette niya as he got up. "Sleep tight, Meg."

He opened the door and left.

How the hell could I sleep tight after that?

--

"Hey Angel, wake up!" Umungot si Angel. She was hugging my hotdog pillow as she sleep. She looked like a baby. An annoying one. "ANGELICA DIRHAM! GET THE HELL UP!"

"Hmmm... why? It's too early. And it's Saturday!" pagmamaktol niya.

"How dare you!"

She looked sleepily at me. "What?"

"Bakit mo pinapasok si Daniel sa kwarto ko?" iritado kong tanong.

"Because he asked me to," sagot niya.

Pinamay-awangan ko siya. "And who gave you the right to do so?"

"He did."

"Damn! This isn't even his house!"

She grinned at me. And I became more irritated. "So what did you do?" Sa tono ng pagtatanong niya, parang may gusto siyang iparating.

"Pack your things and get the hell out!"

Umungot siya at sumimangot. "Can't I sleep some more?"

"No! Get up and get out!"

Nakakaasar. She even smiled at me for yelling at her. Nakakasakit ng ulo! Why isn't she getting mad at me?! She sniffed. "Ouch, Meg... you've really changed."

I ignored her remark. "ALIS SABI!"

Crestfallen, she sighed and walked to the door. "Bye, Meg."

Hindi ko siya nilingon. I just waited for her to slam the door on her way out. But I only heard a soft click as she closed the door. Napapikit ako. I was trying to calm myself. I was trying to find logic with her behavior. Why is she so nice to me? I hate them both.

"Tsk. You are so mean, Ate."

What the hell? I knew that voice. But why is he here? Or maybe nag-ha-hallucinate lang ako? I turned around just to be sure and I was shocked to find him leaning on the doorway.

"ENZO?"