"Come here kay ." King said as Kay came in the camera .

"Hey babygirl , I just got done talking about you ." I smiled .

"Bad things ?" She asked and i smacked my lips .

"Never bad things about you pretty ." I said and she smiled as king laughed .

"What you laughing at ?" I asked him .

"Y'all . Y'all got a good bond ." He said as Kay got down .

"OUCH Kay ." I heard .

I laughed knowing that was CJ dramatic ass .

"What you getting into today ?" King asked and i gave him a side eye .

"Why ?" I asked and he laughed at me .

"I was just asking . What you got planned this weekend ?" He asked .

I acted like I was thinking . I really didn't have anything to do this weekend .

"Nothing planned why ?" I asked .

"I wanna take you out ." He said and my stomach turned , only because I haven't been on a date with him in a longggg time .

"You ." I said pointing to the camera .

"Wanna take me out ." I said pointing at myself .

He nodded .

"You taking mommy out ?" Kay asked and king nodded .

"Yup if she say yes ." King said and I laughed shaking my head at them .

"I guess ." I spoke .

"Kay get out of that ." King said getting up .

"Imma call you back ." King spoke hanging up before I could reply .

I walked out the door before seeing all my friends by the door with smirks on their faces .

_____________________________________

KING'S POV

I stood up against the wall talking to CJ as Kay ran around .

She was so energetic and I don't think I would get tired of that .

"You tell her take a DNA test ?" I asked CJ .

"Hell yeah . You know she community vagina ." He said correctly from saying the other word because Kay was in the room .

"Well I gotta go to my mom crib then Karter's . Imma holla at you later . lock up please ." I said dapping him up as I put Kay coat on .

It was cold as shit today , plus it was dark out .

I picked Kay up and grabbed my things as I walked out to my truck putting her in her car seat .

I buckled her in before getting in and started the truck up . I blasted the heat before pulling off .

I drove to my moms house first .

Pulling up outside I got out before getting Kay out . I walked to the doorstep knocking on the door . It opened revealing my aunt . She stared at me before walking away .

I kept my composure . I walked to the kitchen knowing my mom was in there .

"Is that my grand baby ." My mom said grabbing Kay out my arms .

I yawned and my mom looked at me .

"You need to go home and get some sleep ." My mom said .

"I'm gonna be going home when I drop Kay off at Karter's." I said and my mom nodded .

"I hope y'all work out again . Y'all were so cute and I knew you was happy with her ." My mom said and i sighed .

Every time I bring up Karter's name she talked about our past relationship and to be honest I didn't want her reminding me of it .

"Ma , can you please stop talking about the past ?" I said grabbing a water bottle out the refrigerator .

"Why ? Cause you did her wrong ?" My mom said smartly and I sighed .

"Yes that's exactly why ." I said and she shook her head .

"I sometimes don't understand you ." She said as she kissed Kay's cheek before handing her back to me .

"I'm finna go , love you ." I spoke .

"Love you too ." I said walking out the house .

I buckled Kay in as she began yawning .

"Yo lil energetic ass sleepy huh ." I said and she nodded .

I got in pulling off .

I drove to Karter's house ..

_____________________________________

I kissed Kay's forehead before closing the door to her room .

I walked downstairs seeing Karter on the couch watching tv .

I plopped down beside her . I yawned before looking at her .

"I'm finna head out ." I said yawning again .

Damn , sleep was taking over me quickly .

"You can sleep in the guest room ." She said as her puppy gently jumped on the couch .

"I'm good ma ." I said getting up stretching and yawning again .

"Come on , you can sleep in the guest room ." She said grabbing my hand leading me upstairs .

She was looking good right about now . She had on some black tights with a black spaghetti strapped shirt .

She led me in a room .

"You can crash here ." She said cutting on the tv .

"Thank you karter ." I said before kicking off my shoes and taking off my shirt reavealing my naked chest .

"You welcome ." She said as she bit her bottom lip walking out .

I shook my head before getting in bed .