Seven years old

Tony walked into the living room and saw Peter sitting on the sofa, blanket wrapped tightly around him watching the suit life of Zach and Cody. He laughed, jumping over the end of the sofa and falling into a seat next to his son.

"You enjoying it bud?" He asked, secretly being a huge fan of the children's show. Peter nodded my head at million miles and hour.

"Yep!" He smiled, bouncing up and down in his seat on the warm sofa.
Tony grinned warmly at his seven year old son's happy face.

"Alright Petey pie slow down there yeah. The show won't run away from you ya know". He chuckled, shaking his head slightly. Peter nodded again, eyes fixed on the screen. The young child giggled childishly- cutely- at some silly joke and then grabbed some popcorn from the small, blue, plastic bowl next to his ting body. The father smiled fondly at his little baby, watching as Peter's face lit up as he munched on some sweet popcorn. He leaned over and tried to steal some of the delicious treat.

Peter slapped his hand away. "My popcorn! Go get your own Daddy!" The seven year old pouted, hugging his popcorn bowl to his t-shirt clad chest. The older male sat next to him gasped, faking being hurt. "But I wanted some popcorn. I thought you could share." The adult whined.

"I don't share my Popcorn!" Peter exclaimed, smiling wickedly- but cutely nonetheless.

His father pouted sadly and jokingly said, "I guess when I eat something you want I can't share with you. People say sharing is caring, I guess you don't care."

"No, Daddy! I do care!" The seven year old answered, handing out the popcorn. "Take some!" He smiled. Tony shook his head and smirked, taking a piece and ruffling his hair.

"Thanks little one, I care about you too."

Peter grinned and then moved back to his previous position. The seven year old kept his blanket wrapped tightly around him and continued watching his show, giggling at the funny bits. Tony smiled at him, a blissful look in his eyesight.

"what do you want for dinner tonight bud. Don't forget your Aunties and uncles are coming over tonight"

"Yay! And pizza!" The small boy said enthusiastically, jumping up and down in his seat.

'Okay buddy. FRI order the usual in about an hour please" Tony replied, 'Yes boss' she answered.

Peter grinned cutely and then looked over at his father. "Daddy?" He questioned, voice small in the large room.

His small voice echoes around the space like they were sat in a cave, getting quieter each time. Tony looked worriedly over at him, scared about the coming sentence. "Yeah Petey, What's up little one?" He asked, with heart thumping against his chest loudly.

"Do you think I can come and help you and Uncle Brucie-bear in the lab?" The young Stark pondered, pulling a undeniably adorable puppy dog face.

His father thought about what he had said for a moment and then replied, "alright Pete. But you need to promise not to touch anything with out permission, Yeah?"

Peter cheered in happiness. "Thank you Daddy! And I pinky promise!" He said, holding out his small pinky finger.

The billionaire next to him huffed out a laugh and held out his own small finger, taking his with his son's and shaking it a few times "pinky promise" He grinned and then shuffled closer to him. Peter laid his tiny head on his father's chest and continued watching the TV.

Tony wrapped my arm around Peter as they continue to watch and his hand natuarally started to card through the younger Stark's hair. Peter took no notice as the billionaire ran his hand through the smaller male's hair. His eye lids began closing and he yawned sleepily.

Tony smiled fondly down at his seven year old son and saw his sleepy yawn, "go to sleep Bambi. I'll be here when you wake up" He whispered lightly to him. The father also felt his eye lids grow heavy and his vision blur.

"okay Daddy." The boy mumbled, almost silently and fell asleep in his father's awaiting arms.

"Night Bubba" The man said, joining him in the land of sleep but keeping a tight grasp on the little boy curled up against him.

————

hope you all liked that one! It was just some cute irondad fluff for you to enjoy. Please tell me if you liked the length, it would be really helpful!

- em-moji ❤️