Chapter 4 : a trip to Cali

Start from the beginning

My Auntie K was standing at the door with the brightest smile ever

My Auntie K was standing at the door with the brightest smile ever. I looked at her as a mother figure since my mom didn't give two flying fucks about me.

I jumped out the car and ran full speed to her.

"I miss you so much K!" I said hugging her tightly. "Aww sweetheart I missed you too, your Uncle won't admit it but he missed you as well. He use to sit in your room all the time holding the picture of you and him." She said smiling. "Oh really? OG always say he didn't miss me." I said pulling away laughing. She winked her eye at me and gave Zeekie a hug.

"How have you been Zeekie baby? How is the job going?" She said kissing his cheek. "Great! I love working with Nick and the others. It's like a dream come true!" He said smiling hard. I forgot to mention Zeekie crazy ass is on Wild 'N Out.

"Well I'm glad you like it baby, keep up the good work! Just now I'm proud of both of you!" She said walking in the house.

"Damn it feels like I've been gone for 10 years!" I said to myself. "That's because that shit true, get yo ass in the house!"OG said behind me with my luggage. All I did was roll my eyes and smile.

It feels great to be home. 😌🤟🏽

Dave East

"Jj you know Auntie K having her little dinner this week in Cali? We was suppose to go Nigga." Jayden stated pulling from the blunt. "Nigga you know I got bad memory but Shid I wanna go, I haven't had her cooking in a minute." He said rubbing his stomach. "I'm down , hby East?" Jayden said while looking at me. I really wasn't even paying attention to they ass cause I was thinking about Kyla.

I got her number but my dumb ass ain't use it. What kind of shit is that? I feel like a big pussy bro.

"Dave youon hear us calling yo name? This weed ain't that good if Ian feeling it!" Jj goofy ass said. "My fault fam what did you ask?" I said rubbing my face.

I'm really tripping right now.

"My Auntie K called about her little dinner in Cali and we were asking yo ass did you want to come but you sitting over here mesmerized about that lil kiss from Miss Kyla." He said smirking. "Nigga fuck you, but yeah I'm down but Ian going to no airport." I said sparking my blunt.

"Oh so you too good for the airports now that you a rapper nigga? Get the fuck outta hea." Jj said falling over. Jayden shook his head and looked at him phone. "You know Bones- Fuck no I'm not riding with Bones ass. You know what happened the last time we did! Nigga almost got us jammed!" I said getting up. "Shut yo bitch ass up, it was only a gram." Jayden said laughing. "A gram? This nigga had suitcases full of shit and y'all dumbest thought it was hilarious. The only reason we got off is because yo nasty dick ass was fucking that old ass judge!" I said laughing at Jj. Yeah he the definition of "stick my dick in anything". Ain't no telling how many bodies he got.