New friends

Ruby wakes up still in Weiss's arms. She's just in her boxers, she can tell it's early morning. Getting up slowly, not to wake Weiss up. When she gets out off the bed save, she runs to get the t-shift putting it on fast. Ruby takes her clothes from last night and finding the washer and dryer putting her clothes in. She then made her way to the kitchen. Started to cook breakfast for Weiss, Penny and herself. Weiss's kitchen is a good size lots of room to move around. Not like Blake's and Yang's place Ruby think's to herself. Hearing the washer stop she snapped out of her thoughts, she run to put her clothes in to the dryer then running back to finish cooking. Making eggs and bacon, toast, orange juice. Coffee and milk for her, she doesn't like coffee. Texting Penny telling her there food and coffee for her. Eating her food and her milk quickly. Then taking a tray off food up to Weiss's room. As soon as she walked in to Weiss's room she wakes up to the smell of coffee. Looking up at Ruby. She smiled.

"Oh thank you Ruby but you don't have to do all this." Weiss says. Her eyes looked so beautiful this morning. Ruby noticed.

"So Weiss, about last night. I really like you a lot but can we go a little slower?" Ruby asked. Being a little worried she'd upset Weiss.

"Oh yes sorry. I like you a lot to, so if you need time I'm not going anywhere." Weiss answers. Ruby was so happy her wolf tail starts wagging. Weiss giggles at this. Ruby puts the tray of food down in front of Weiss then she sets at the end of the bed. Weiss smiled at Ruby, then started to eat. Ruby scroll goes off.

"So Weiss can I use your shower? I washed my clothes already so I have something clean to where." Ruby asked her.

"Oh yes of course." She says. "Can I ask you something personal before you start work?" Weiss asked looking at her.

"Ok go for it." Ruby says back.

"Are you staying at Blake's and Yang house for now?" Weiss asked.

"Yes, why do you ask?" Ruby says smiling.

"I know you said you wanted to go a little slower, but I do have an extra room you can have. Living here close to me, will make me feel saver. You don't have to it just an idea. Oh by the way your a good cook." Weiss says all happy.

"Thank you. Can I think about it?" Ruby asked. Her wolf ears moving back and forth. She gets up. "My clothes are done I'll be right back. She runs away before Weiss says anything.

"Oh may. Ok." Weiss says then her scroll goes off and it Winter. She quickly grabs it from her nightstand and answered it.

"Good morning big sister!" Weiss says so happy.

"Will good morning to you, and here I was worried about you. But it sounds like your so happy little sister. Can I ask why ?" Winter asked nicely.

"Oh I just had the best sleep I've had in years and when I woke up my friend made me coffee and breakfast in bed. So it's a great day. The only thing that can make it better is a visit from you." Weiss answers.

"Oh well then I mite just make it your best day ever then. I'm coming in today." Winter says.

"Really! What time?" Weiss asked. All excited if she had a tail it be wagging.

"Like noon, how about a lunch date? We can meet at your favourite place." Winter tells her.

"Oh I just have to talk to Ruby, she's my bodyguard now. She takes her job very serious." Weiss tells Winter. Just then Ruby standing in the door way, done with her shower and now dressed.

"It's find with me." Ruby says smiling and her tail is wagging.

"Oh so it looks like she's happy, she's going to see you too." Weiss says.