Part 8 - Surprise

Start from the beginning

Barely a minute when they hugged, they heard a familiar coarse voice,

R: Bavaaa!!!!!! Brotheruuuu!!!!😍

Still clinging on to each other, DS turned their heads to the direction of the voice

Still clinging on to each other, DS turned their heads to the direction of the voice.They saw R running towards them.

R: Bava! Brotheru!..I'm also there!!!Wait for me....!!!

He waved at them.D and S exchanged looks.

D: Aaahhh hathi is here!!! Sweetuuuu ma come !!!

He grabbed her hand to run but accidentally tripped over a slab and fell pulling S along with him.She landed heavily on his chest and they rolled on the pavement.

S: Aahh !!! 😖

D: Aaaahh...😌

While S's cry was due to pain of her bossoms clashing with his hard chest, D's was out of pleasure as it was a feast to both his eyes and body.

D mv: Wow! Bouncing melons...my eyes have been blessed!🤩 My family pack has found its match! Pupsooo pa jackpot prize winner !!!🤑

He looped his arms around her waist pressing her more into him.Pramod who was so dedicated to his craft,continued filming while R stood with his mouth wide seeing the open road romance of his bava and bro.Tangled with each other,they kept rolling together on the pavement.She tried to stop but he wouldn't let her get up.

S: Pupsoo! What's this ? On the  pavement...in public...get up...pls...

D: Don't worry Sweetu this is not our place here no one cares...jujujujuju...

"Ahem...ahem"

D eyes found a pair of old, dirty sports shoes and traced it up.He saw the ace director with arms crossed at his front giving him a cold stare.

D: Raj ! 🤩

He got to his feet and helped to lift Sweety up.They both stood apart like good children with hands clasped at their backs and head bent.

SSR: What is this doing angapradakshinam on road ?

D: Hihihi short film Raj...

SSR: Ahaan...Who is the 'Rajamouli' who helmed this film ?