Y/n shook his head and placed a hand on his hat with the motion. "Deeply sorry to hear that had happened to your people. Mind telling when the last attack was?"

"This morning, we've been out all day searching." Jay replied.

"Oh no" Sistine covered her mouth.

"Take me to the village" Y/n stated. "I'll do whatever I can possible to help you all. Even if it means I have to kill this person."

Both of the villagers looked at Y/n with astonishment and relief once more. They gestured for them to follow to the village. Toothless picked Sistine up with his mouth and put her on his back.

"So, basically what you're about to do is bounty hunting" Sistine spoke to Y/n. Y/n only nodded to her.

"Yeah" he replied a few moments later. "I dont like it, but someone willingly killing others is something that's not forgivable. Doesn't matter if I like or not, the person receiving the ass whopping sure as hell ain't going to like me"

Y/n clenched his fists in anger, "Funny how people can treat this as a game. It ain't no damn game that's for sure."

Y/n Gunslinger Level 37
HP:1380
MANA:1100

Sistine Fibel Mage Level 31
HP:1050
MANA:900

Toothless Dragon Level 24
HP:750
MANA:500

Time Skip

Even though it was pretty late, when the group entered the area, a few people ran up to check on their people. They also took notice for the two people and a dragon entering the village.

Two women ran up and gave Jay and Gen a hug and kiss.

"Please tell me you're okay" one of the women asked.

"I'm fine," Jay replied. "We had no traces, but we did find one of the cardinal heroes!" He turned to show everyone Y/n and the others.

"He doesn't look like a hero. Look at him. He has nothing that signifies him as a cardinal hero." One of the male villagers scoffed. He clearly wasn't buying that Y/n was a hero.

"Yea, calling me a cardinal hero isn't really the correct term. I'm more of someone that has to make sure that three idiots and one, who actually has a brain, come together to save this world." Y/n replied while shrugging his shoulders.

The male individual got quite upset over the smart reply by Y/n. He was about to go face to face with him, but Gen stopped him in his tracks.

"Wouldn't do that if I were you, if what everyone has been saying is correct, his duel with the Spear Hero was nothing to him. He's here to help, this is really our only hope to end what has happened for the past few weeks"

This made that individual lower down in sadness over that last part. He backed away, while the others of the village started to come to the entrance of the town.

"Wow" a few people said at the same time.

"Uh, this is new" Sistine whispered to Y/n, "they look more amazed than curious to know you, Y/n"

"Yeah" Y/n observed the area, "not really your typical hero"

"Look at the dragon mommy! I've never seen one that has looked like that!" A younger child yelled in amazement.

This made Toothless pick his head up and smile. He then proceeded to hang his head high to boast himself.

"Or they are interested in Toothless. Ya know, Dragons are soooooo much more interesting" Y/n rolled his eyes. This made Sistine laugh a little bit.