Mission

Rating:13/15?? Idk mha/fnaf/aphmau

/STEVEN UNIVERSE???? MAY HAVE SMUT IDK IF YALL WANT IT THAT BADLY TELL ME

It had been a few days after morrows work study and he was in the hospital healing from his wounds along with todoroki, deku, kirishima, well Bakugo was fine besides a broken wrist. Morrow had half his face split open,a broken arm ,a concussion,and a fractured leg,and so far no one had checked on him...all he knew was he was muzzled and chained up to his bed...but why? Suddenly the door open and pretended to be asleep "he's stil in a coma.." said a familiar voice, his eyes jolt open "kyoka!" "Morrow, your up!!!"she ran up and hugged him "oh god when uraraka said deku was here and you! I had to come" he was about to talk when she scolded him "never worry me like that!" Morrow tried to respond but he could'ent speak "I mean it morrow...please" he lifted his arms showing the chains and tried speaking "they muzzled you...?" she asked him all he could do was nod just then a nurse walked in "he's awake! Oh uh ma,am he's not stable I would be carful" this caused morrow to scowl clearly offended causing jirou to stick up for her crush "I think he's stable again his eyes are silver and he seems like himself to me" the nurse simply nodded and pulled out a key "here it unlocks the muzzle and chains" jirou took the key and thanked the nurse, after the nurse left she unlocked everything "there...now...speak to me...please" morrow hugged her almost tightly "EEP!" "I'm so sorry kyoka" he said starting to tear up "I-I tried to keep my cool b-but I-I just flashed back a-and" she shushed him making him stop "it's fine" he stuttered "b-b-but" she kissed his cheek Turing red "shut up.." "kyoka..,"he hugged her tighter then last time, after awhile he took off part of the bandages on his face causing jirou to look away, he had several black stitches in his face along with some cloth covering still bleeding area's his face had healed for the most part and it was'ent as bloody as before, Morrow remembered how his face had looked.

*Flashback*

As he ran down the dark hall of the hidden ally way the only sounds he could hear was water dripping from leaky pipes and the footsteps of his other three classmates, shouto todoroki, izukyu midoriaya, ejiro Kirishima, and kastsuki Bakugo all of of which were to do this work study. Their mission find 22 missing people from what they gathered were last seen coming here, the pro Hero's warned them about the suspect and from the way he was described Morrow knew it was his brother Steph, the two were very different morrow was a bit cold at first but once warmed up was a big softie,Steph on the other acted nice on first glance but once you gave him time he's a cold blooded person, morrow was also the type who wanted to help people to try and change the way people thought about him and his family, Steph could care less though.

Morrow thought this was gonna be a normal rescue but he never thought he'd have to face his own rage.

*Hours later*

Morrow face was a bloody horrid mess, cuts were everywhere he was bleeding quite a lot, his arm was broken in a way that deku would have it broken when he used his quirk back then, but he had to keep fighting but his body could barely get up.

He had to keep going but his leg was fractured and he could barely see with all the blood in his face "isn't this fun little brother! Just like old times where I was the idol to you and you were TO WEAK TO DO ANYTHING!" Steph said while laughing "y-you were never m-my I-idol..." he coughed up some blood "Y-YOUR T-THE REASON S-SHES D-DEAD!" his ears and tail had turned a familiar shade of black with the tips fading to red causing his brother to step back a bit "your losing to him brother don't let your rage consume you..you know you'll never come back." Steph laughed even more as he watched morrows eyes turn almost blood red with hints of yellow and orange his pupils becoming sharp and slit like a cat or even...a wolf he growled "you...d-don't tell me w-what to do!" He got up eyes Ultima red, acting as if the real him had blacked out, the others turned to him they knew there was no stepping down just yet...they had to do something...they had to win this.