Ch 4 'school'

I didnt realise how long I was out. It was almost night! Shinso must be worried!

I ran my way back home as fast as my small legs could go. As I guessed Shinso was already there, visibly worried. He turned and noticed my in the window.

"Omg Kuwa, I thought something had happened! Dont dont scare me like that!" Shinso said while holding me close to him. Kuwa (桑) was the name Shinso gave me. (Means mulberry)

☆~Time skip~☆

Shinso was running around making sure he had everything since he was running late for school.

I noticed his open unzipped bookbag and hopped in. It's to boring at the house and I want to see this 'school' place.

Unknowingly to Shinso he zipped his bookbag and put it on, somehow not noticing the added weight. I managed to unzip part of the bookbag enough to stick my head out.

I watched as Shinso walked the school, which wasn't that far away. As we got closer to a big building I ducked into the bag as more people where around us.

After more walking i could feel Shinso put his bag on the ground and unzip it.

☆~3rd POV~☆

"Nani! Kuwa what are you doing here!" Shinso whisper yelled at Kuwa not wanting the whole classroom to notice the cat. Kuwa just responds with a small meow making Shinso almost die of cuteness since he has never heard her meow befor. But he comes back to reality and quietly shush her and zip his bookbag half way.

Kuwa, understanding the shush, says quite.
Though she gets bored and pokes her head out of the bag a listens to the teacher, absorbing all the info she can get.

Shinso couldn't just throw Kuwa out of his bag so he had to bring her to each period and hope that he doesn't get caught.

Lunch came around and after Shinso got his food he left the cafeteria. He sat in the hallway and fed Kuwa some of his food which she loved and plotted to sneak into school again just to get more.

Suddenly a loud alarm started going off making Kuwa jump.

"Security level 3 has been broken. All students please evacuate in an orderly fashion." An robotic voice announced.

At this point Shinso was already standing up as the doors to the cafeteria where being opened by a mob of students.

Shinso quickly put on his bookbag, grabbed Kuwa and started running but the mob soon surrounded them. Sometime between when Shinso was in the mob and after everyone calmed down, knowing it was just the press, he had lost Kuwa.

Shinso was forced to go back to the cafeteria but was panicking the whole time.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Kuwa was the only purple color that sounded cute in Japanese :/
Change if u want idc