𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

"She's right." Jay nodded. "Ever since I got to this school you've helped me really get to become the character."

"Ever since sixth grade you've helped me become more confident in myself and my skills." I told her. "I would have never had the guts to sing let alone act in front of others with out you."

Ms. Mills softly smiled at us saying, "You guys will be fine. I know you will because you have each other and your friends."

She sent us another smile before she walked away leaving the room.

"How could this have happened?" Sam asked as we sat on the stage.

"I don't know." Jay shook his head.

"I don't get it." I shook my head as I stood up pacing. "My parents always gave the school money when budgets are low, so I don't get why they don't have money now."

"Maybe they didn't ask your parents." Jay suggested.

"Yeah, but that makes it more suspicious now." I crossed my arms. "Why won't they?"

"What's going to happen now?" Sam asked.

"It's going to become an academical school now." Jay responded. "That's what's going to happen."

"And if that's true then that means math, english, history, and science will be longer." I told them.

"The only class that wouldn't become academical is p.e." Jay informed us.

"But that would only be one." I interfere. "And if that's so then that means the other classes will be longer. And this school becoming a academical school means we'll have more homework, assignments, and projects."

"And if that's true we'll have less time to rehearse." Sam add in.

"We'd still have Harper's class." Jay added. "We can rehearse there."

"Maybe." I nodded.

"But if we're too busy with class work then when can we find time to rehearse?" Sam asked as we sighed knowing she's right. "But if this school becomes academical you two will be fine you guys and Farkle are the smartest students in the school."

"It's not even about being smart enough to succeed here." I told her.

"She's right." Jay nodded. "Creativity is what we use as an escape from reality."

"The arts. Everything drama, choir, art and dance. It's all going to be gone." I listed off sadly laying my head on Jay's shoulder. "How can it happen?"

"Why did it have to happen?" Sam asked laying her head on Jay's other shoulder.

"I don't know guys." Jason said sadly as he wrapped an arm on either of our shoulders. "I don't know why."

We sat in silence for a while until the bell rang meaning we had to go to our class.

°°°°°°
We walked into Cory's class as we heard him say, "The dark ages-"

"They're cutting art class." Maya cut him off.

"They're cutting the drama class." Sam, Jay and I add in.

"And you want to talk about the dark ages?" All four of us asked him.

We shake our heads before going to our seats. Sam sat next to Zay who was behind Jay and Jay and I sat in our regular seats.

When Farkle saw my expression he turned to sit sideways rubbing my hand for comfort. His actions made me sent him a thankful smile but I was still very upset.