Part2

So there I was in the arms of Jayden Sierra, he carried me home in his arms and would occasionally pull me in closer to kiss my forehead. As we go to the hotel he put me down, looked over at me with those loving eyes of his and charming smile and grabbed me as our lips passionately met he put his arms around my waist pulling me in even closer and I ran my fingers through his hair. I got these crazy butterflies again and thought at any moment I was going to collapse. I always sat in class and dreamt of the moment and not for one second did I think it would be happening. But it was. Before Jayden was just a celebrity crush and now I was in his arms in love with him and I could tell he loved me back. We were kissing for ages until we were interrupted by the other boys, starting with Julian who let out a loud wolf whistle.

“Ohh who’s the girl Jaydo,” Swooned Trent

“Are you guys in looooooove,” smiled Julian

“GET A ROOM!! By the way there’s a pack of condoms in yours,” winked Zach

“Dude, I’m cut… What happened to Wayden?” Joked Will

I was still standing there with my hands on Jayden’s chest and his arms around my waist. I couldn’t help but giggle and burry my head into Jayden, the boys were so gorgeous, even better in person. I still wasn’t sure if this was actually happening to me or not.. Maybe when I fell off my bike I got concussed and thought it was Jayden but really it was just Mrs Spiller. No. This was definitely real because I gave myself a small pinch without anyone recognising what I had just done.

“Leave me alone boys!! Haha guys this is Brianna and I guess you could say she’s my girlfriend if that’s ok with you Bree?” Jayden looked at me lovingly

“I have no objections,” I smiled

I think I slightly just threw up in my mouth. And peed myself with joy.  I was Jayden’s girlfriend and he was my boyfriend… If hadn’t gone for my bike ride this morning none of the would have happened, If I had watched where I was going this wouldn’t have happened.. Wow thank god I was too caught up in listening to Will’s audition song “One Less Lonely Girl” which by the way he nailed.

“Well come on kiddies time to get out of the rain,” Zach said

We all went back up into the hotel, water dripping of us. The hotel was so clean I observed the room and looked around. Was that? A pair of underwear?

“Oops they would be mine!!” Trent Blushed “They’d be mine.”

“Bree do you want some dry clothes?” Jayden looked over at me

“Oh yes please Jayden,” I smiled

He lead me to his room and tossed a shirt and trackies on the bed.

“I’ll be outside if you need me,” Jayden kissed me and left the room

I put on his shirt and trackies, they smelt just like him. I almost just wanted to cuddle up to myself. I opened the door to walk back out and sit with the boys and as I did Jayden was standing right at the door. He put his arms on my shoulders and walked forward as I moved backwards and closed the door behind him.

“Shall we pick up where we left off?” He winked

I didn’t even need to give him an answer, he knew I would agree. His soft lips once again entwined with mine we were still walking until I fell on to his bed, his body on top of mine. Things were getting seriously hot and every so often we would grasp for air and then got straight back to kissing. We finally stopped after a while and we just lay there with his arms around mine we fell asleep together. I felt Jayden wake up and so did I. There was a note on the bed side table that read: Hey lovebirds!! We’ve gone to the movies but keep it PG in here ok? And Bree we called your Mum, she said its fine for you to stay the night J yay sleep over!!

Jayden kicked the blanket off of us and I could feel his body warmth still. He kissed my cheek.

“Do you want a cup of tea my love?” Jayden’s voice was still sleepy, it was so incredibly sexy

“Do you have English breakfast? Twinings?” I asked

“It’s the only tea I drink!” Jayden answered

He got out of bed and turned on the kettle.