CHAPTER 10

Ink's pov

I create a portal that leads me to the meeting room. Dream will tell all the Sanses that I need to make another meeting. I step through and wait for all the Sanses to arrive. Ten minutes later, they all arrived. Dream comes to my side.

3rd person pov

Ink spoke. "Ahem. What I am about to say next will shock you all, but I need you to stay calm. Remember when we surrounded Error and fought him? We won, right? Wrong. We forgot who we are. We're Sanses. We show mercy. Did we show Error mercy? No. Before you say that he destroys and he deserves it... have we ever tried to get the truth? No. Would if there's more to all of this than we think? Would if Error destroys because something is forcing him to? Maybe he's brainwashed? I don't know, but until I do, if you see Error BE NICE." Their was dead silence in the air. Some were anxious, some angry, some happy, some sad. But all Sanses wanted one thing: THE TRUTH.
"Having said that, this meeting is over. Everyone can go back to their AU's except for Science! Sans, Dream, Altertale! Sans, and Undertale! Sans." Ink waited for everyone to leave before turning to the other four Sanses.
Original Sans decided to ask Ink why they were here. "So... why did you tell us four to stay?"
Science Sans and Alter Sans looked at Ink. Ink looked at them, determination evident in his eyes, even though he is SOULLESS.
"I'm taking us to the Anti-void to see Error. We will try and get the truth out of him, but without harming him. Worse case scenario, he tries to fight us and- uh oh I forgot Ninja be right back!" Ink created a portal and yeeted himself through the portal, grabbed Ninja and yeeted himself back out.
"Okay, as I was saying, if he fights us I will bring the four- uh- five... umm... Six! Six of us along. Make sense?"
The other Sanses looked at him like he was an idiot before agreeing in unison.
"Good! Okay come on." Ink created the portal and they stepped through.

Ink's pov

We arrived into the anti-void and... it was... empty. I... have a bad feeling. I walked forward, and looked up at all the strings of countless SOULS, tied up and hanging from Error's strings. I shuddered and looked down, and walked over to a pile of fabric, and an unfinished sweater. Error... could... make things...? I look at the five Sanses behind me. They looked shocked and nervous. I noticed a pen and paper. It had writing on it. Error must have wrote it.
"Hey guys, I found a note... I think Error wrote it! I'm gonna read it, then you guys can read it after."
I began to read it.

"Dear whoever is reading this, by now I am probably gone. You all wanted me gone, right?"
No... please don't tell me he...
"Well you got what you wanted. I jumped into the void."
"NO..." Tears fall down my cheeks like a river. Dream asks me what's wrong and Original Sans and Science Sans try to calm me.
"I... need to keep reading it..." They give me space and I continue reading.
"Let me tell you why, and how all this began. There is a balance in this multiverse. If there's too much space filling the balance, AU's would crash into each other, like a domino effect until everything has crashed into each other and has been destroyed."
Oh stars... he was telling the truth...! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!
"Anyways, there is a goddess named Fate. Fate created Ink."
Whoa... I was... created? Who is this Fate?
"She told him not to create too much, otherwise AU's would crash into each other."
I don't remember this...?
"But Ink didn't listen. He was too excited to listen."
So that's why I don't remember. Why didn't Fate just tell me again?
"He went on a creating rampage; until the balance reached its limit. Fate needed to fix this, so she picked a random Sans from a random AU and destroyed everything and everyone he loved and cared about."
That poor Sans...!
"Then she put him in the anti-void and screamed at him. She screamed harsh words, profanities and what he had to do for the balance at him."
Wait...
"She put voices in the void that would do the same. Soon, he lost all memories of his past AU and went insane. He started to destroy AU's, just as he was told to do. He did it for the sake of the multiverse."
I have a horrible sinking feeling in my chest...
"Soon, he met the creator; Ink. He hated Ink for ignoring Fate and for creating lots and putting him through ALL THAT PAIN."
My eye-lights go dim.
"He would fight Ink, and destroy AU's. Ink fought back and told the other Sanses that this skeleton was a merciless destroyer that only destroyed for his own entertainment. Oh, he was so wrong."
My hands started to shake and I gripped the paper tighter.
"The skeleton hated destroying, and he HATED KILLING OTHERS. The skeleton tried to talk to others, but they just beat him and yelled harsh things at him. So, he tried to tell them why he destroyed. They didn't believe him."
I couldn't hold back the tears that slid down my face.
"He isolated himself, only coming out of the anti-void to destroy. After a little while, he lost his insanity and anger. Then came self-hatred. He hated himself SO MUCH. He wanted to die. So he tried everything. Nothing could kill him."
Oh stars... what... what have I done...?!
"However, even though these skeletons just used him, he felt like they were family. These skeletons were Nightmare's gang. They weren't harsh towards him like the other Sanses were. Sure, they had tried to kill him but that was only because they didn't really know what else to do. He hung out with them in the little spare time he had, and it helped a little. But little did he know that Ink would create an entire army of Sanses to end him. The broken skeleton fought against the Sanses. They beat sense into him. He finally realized that they were ungrateful for his attempts to keep the multiverse safe. So, he had the greatest idea. He decided to damn them all by killing himself. No more destruction equals the death of the multiverse. Just remember you did this to yourselves. And who was the broken skeleton? IT WAS ME. YOU MADE ME DO THIS. I really didn't want this to happen, but you forced me to do this. I hope you're all happy."
This is all my fault. I caused this. I'm a horrible skeleton. My eyes are still dim as I hand the note to the other five Sanses. I wait for them to finish reading. Their all crying. Dream falls to the ground, Original Sans doesn't move, Ninja sobs, Science Sans trembles and Alter Sans clutches his head while tears stream down his face. He's dead now because of me. He's gone forever now. I killed him. It's my fault. Maybe if I had believed him and stopped creating he would still be here. Maybe we'd be friends. But I don't deserve that. I caused this. And now he's dead. He's dead. He's dead... dead... DEAD. He no longer exists. He's
D E A D.