I can see Saeko holding back the urge to kill Jimin right now.

"ANYWAYS!!" I intentionally made my voice louder to get everyone's attention which I successfully did.

"I appreciate the 4 of them coming here and I appreciate you introducing them to me Mr. Park but I don't need help. No offense to the THREE of you. I can handle this shit on my own so thank you but I won't need their help."

"Uh huh. Like you even manage to get your shit together when you found out De Borja is a traitor and is actually the guy who's been sending the girls those death threats and those previous bombings and attacks." Saeko scoffed at me.

"I was just taken aback when I first knew it. Sorry Mr. Park but I'd like to deal with this shit once and for all on my own." I kept my gaze on Saeko as I talk.

"Oh really? Then why did you call me to go here in the first, ey Reiki?"

"I only called you cause you're a medical expert and Mina was sick at that ti—"

"THAT was originally the main point but then as I recall correctly, you suddenly talked to me about helping you solve this case with Jayson, the trai—"

"Stop calling him a traitor!!"

"Or what Reiki?! Or what?!"

"I will kill you myself." I said in a deep, serious toneas I hold on to the gun strapped on my hip.

"I'd like to see you try." Saeko smirked.

"ENOUGH YOU TWO!" JYP yelled making everyone flinch.

"I don't mean to interrupt the heated argument but I actually have some information about the enemy that we're dealing here." Suho said, having our attentions. "Kai put it up please." Kai nodded and took out a flash drive looking thing from his pocket and put it on the table revealing a holographic image.

"Wait. That's Chen Li." Saeko and I both said.

"You two know him?" Kai asked.

"Yes. Li is an American-Chinese drug dealer that has been secretly shipping drugs all over the world for the past 35 years. And even weapons. He was also the brains behind that great bombing in Canada 15 years ago. Completely below the radar. Untraceable. No criminal records, the guy's a ghost dealer." I explained.

"But didn't you manage to stop him when he was doing a drug transaction in Japan? It even ended up in killing him when he tried to outsmart you." Saeko said.

"Yes. Yes, I did."

"Both of you are right. Li is dead."

"There you have it. So how does Li's history gonna help us solve this?"

"It's because—" I cut Jimin off.

"I'm talking to the three of them, not to you so shut up."

"Ooookay. Moving on. Sehun?" Kai looked at Sehun and Sehun just nodded.

"Our intels said that Li actually have a son who was in America at that time the transaction was going on. His son too, just like his late father is a complete ghost. That is until he started sending death threats, and sending you those videos to scare the girls."

Sehun put up a photo. A very... Familiar... Photo.

"Reiki isn't that..."

"Yeah."

"You know him too?" Sehun asked.

"That's Ross. The guy Shin cheated on me with." The girls looked at me with a bit of shock including Mina. "Don't tell me he's..."