Tender kisses

A/n Surprise, it's before the story this time, but I just wanted to say that this will be a longer chapter than the other 2! Mostly because it'll probably be the last chapter, hahah. If you'd like me to write more just tell me! c: Be happy it's long though lol. Okay, that's all I wanted to say! Happy reading~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Ze's POV]

Taping my toes on the carpeted floor of the airport waiting area, I wait a bit impatiently for Chilled's plane to land. Stealing a glance at the wall clock which reads '2:57' I feel butterflies start to form in the pit of my stomach.

Chilled's plane arrives any minuet now. I mean we've seen each other in person before, so why do I feel so nervous?

[Chilled's POV]

Finally landing in the Sacramento airport, I grab my carry-on from above my seat and file out with the other passengers.

Looking around the waiting area for Steven, my heart flutters as I spot him. He seems to be intently thinking about something, so I decide to get close to his face and yell,"STEVEN!!"

[Ze's POV]

Some douche yells in my face. Startled out of my thoughts I jump back to see Chilled. Noticing we're only a few centimeters from each other's face I can feel my body heat up.

"What the fuck man??" I scolded him as I stood up.

"Sorry, I didn't mean for it to be that loud....but never mind that! I finally get to see you again!"

Chilled opened his arms wide and had the biggest smile on his stupidly adorable face. Complying to his offer I close the already small space between us and wrap my arms tightly around his broad shoulders. The feeling of being encased in his arms made me shiver. He was so warm, the beating of his heart pounded in my ear, but it was more like soft drum beats that soothed my very core. He pulled back and asked if I was cold. He must've felt my involuntary shiver.

"Ah, yea, the A.C. makes it a lot colder in here than outside." I say scratching the back of my neck and playing off the fact I'm wearing a short sleeved shirt and jeans.

"Well, here." Chilled says as he starts to unzip his jacket."You can wear my jacket until we get back to your place" he flashes one of his gorgeous smiles.

"Oh, thanks, Anthony." I say just above a whisper as he drapes the jacket around me, leaving his hands to rest on my shoulders. After what seemed like an eternity I moved to put my arms through the sleeves which caused him to remove his hands, leaving warmth in their place.

"So, did you bring any other bags?" I ask trying to break the tension.

"Yea! Shit, I forgot to grab it before I found you, let's hope it's still there." Walking over to baggage claim we find his suitcase and are on our way to leave.

I unlock the car doors and let Chilled get in while I put his bags in the trunk. I get in the car and start the engine telling Chilled he can turn on whatever he wants on the radio.

[Chilled's POV]

I absently go through station after station landing on something that sounds okay. I don't even know the name or who sings it, but anything good will do. I stretch in my seat and watch Ze's profile as he drives. He's so focused on whatever it is he's thinking about. He was like that in the airport too.

"Whatcha been so concerned about?" I ask hoping nothing bad has happened.

"Huh? Uhh, no-nothing really.." he turned a bright red and trailed off at the end of his sentence.

I put a hand on his shoulder urging him to tell me."Pleeeease"

"Oh, look! We're home!" he says pulling into a driveway and turning the engine off. He jumped out of the car and got my suitcases.

"Anthony? You coming in?"

I had been siting in the car just leaving my hand where he once was. With a sigh I get out and head in with him.

"Steeeeeeeveennn" I whine as I shut the door behind me,"Tell me what's wronnnng!"

"Jeez!! You don't quit do you?" he says sounding annoyed, but I can see the tips of his ears are red. With a huff I walk up behind him and throw my arms around his shoulders, holding him in place.

"Steven." I say in a low whisper against his ear,"Tell me what's wrong."

[Ze's POV]

My body feels like it's on fire. I want to run but can't find the strength to move.

I can't tell him I think I like him...ya know..that way. Fuck. Why's he gotta be so close. I gotta say something. He's just staring at me with those beautiful eyes. And his mouth...it's so close to my face.

The thought of kissing him made my face turn a darker shade of crimson and I couldn't pull my stare from the soft features of his lips.

"Steven...." he said my name in a low whisper and turned my body to face his. My eyes darting from his gaze back to his mouth as he backed me against the wall.

"I...was ju-" I was cut off by his soft lips pressed against mine. He was so gentle and passionate, like he'd been planing to kiss me for a long time. I let myself get taken away in the current of it, bringing my hands to cup his strong jawline, feeling the stubble that was there. He laced his hands around my waist, inside his jacket I was still wearing. Feeling his tongue run along my bottom lip asking for entrance. I complied and allowed him the exploration of my mouth while I explored his. We didn't break our kiss until I felt like I was going to suffocate. We were both huffing and gasping for air. I looked up into his eyes and told what I'd been thinking this whole time."Anthony, I...I think I might be falling in love with you.." his eyes never left mine. His features adjusted to match the smile he was now wearing.

"Well, you've got some catching up to do, because I've been in love with you since we first met." With my face growing impossibly redder, he kissed me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Okay! I know there was one at the beginning, but this is just a thank you to everyone who read this little cutesy story <3 so, yea..Thanks!!