Chapter 2: Ivy, I choose you!

Tails picked up the blue toddler and went to the door. 'I hope she doesn't freak out like when I heard about the twins getting shrunk.' Tails thought. He opens the door revealing the green crystalling, Ivy. "Hello Tails." Ivy greeted him. "Hey Ivy." Tails greeted back. "I heard it was about to snow today." Said Ivy. "Me too.." Tails replied nervously. "Is there something wrong Tails?" She asked worriedly. "Well... I uh....accidentally turned Sonic into a baby..." Said the yellow kit.

"Can I see him?" Ivy asked wanting to see the blue bundle. 'She didn't freak out?!' Tails thought. He revealed Sonic in his arms and the baby giggled as he saw Ivy smiling at him. "Awww, such a cute little one." Ivy cooed. Sonic giggled and reached out for her. Ivy giggled and took him from Tails's arms. "I was wondering if you could take of him while I fix my ray gun." Tails asked the green crystalling.

"Of course." Ivy answered. 'Wow, she didn't hesitate.' Tails thought. "O-Okay, make sure Eggman or anyone else doesn't take him." Tails warned the 20 year old. Ivy nodded and left with Sonic in her arms. When they are outside, Sonic looked up and snow falling. Ivy smiled at his amazement. One snowflake landed on Sonic's nose causing him to sneeze. "Oh, bless you little one." Ivy said.

Sonic giggles and snuggled onto her coat for warmth. Ivy petted his quills to keep him warm then walked to her home to grab her bag. When they made it home, Ivy placed Sonic on her bed and searched for her bag that has baby stuff in it.

Finally, she found it in the closet and grabbed it. When she turned around she saw Sonic trying to roll off the bed but luckily she caught him. "Ba!" Sonic squeaked. Ivy giggled at his cuteness. She picks him up to put him in a onesie to keep him warm.

After she changed him. She smiled. Sonic was wearing a green dinosaur onesie. He reaches out for her again. She picks him up and kisses his forehead. Then they heard knocking.