GARNET IS SCARED

I had a Christmas concert last night and me and my class sang this song called good guy. I was slightly into it because aye yo it's a parody of a nice,fresh Billie song. But then...I did the greasiest thing humanly possible. When it said "I'm the goooooooood guy" I yelled "DUH" because no one else did and the song certainly forgot that big detail. So,I was the only who said that with only like,15 other people in front of a GIANT CROWD. It was a night show and no one really shows up to those if you were wondering about the lack of people,btw. I felt so honoured yet so scared. I was also in the front.

I ALSO DID UKULELE WHICH WAS ONLY SOMETHING YOU GET TO DO IF YOU SIGN UP SO ME AND MY BEST FRIEND GOT SPECIAL TREATMENT lol no we were just put into a separate room while my class went back to THE CLASSROOM OF SOME DERPY FUCKING SHIT and some other kids from like,two other class rooms. There was like,I dunno maybe 14 people who signed up and only half that amount ACTUALLY came to ukulele. Some people bailed out of ukulele too,but I stayed.
So the kids in our ukulele group:
Laura,Trinity,Wiat,Natalie,yours truly,Jalisa,Kylee and Micyala.
We sang Rudolf and Jingle Bells.

If you wanna hear the song that me and my class did,it's the video above.