Chapter 5: Something to write.....

Nadine's POV

We are now in our hotel at LA. I had the same bed with James while mom has to sleep at the other bed.

I was writing in my diary to remember everything I knew and never forget it until I grew up. So this is what I wrote:

Classmate:
I think I saw my 4th grade classmate a while ago. I didn't know if she is really her because we are now 3rd year college. Why is she in LA?

Katie:
Oh, one more thing about Katie is that she is a cheater. A total cheater. What if she really is here in LA? I, am, so, nervous. What if she stole my necklace?

Angelo:
Angelo very kind before. But when he met Katie, his life changed. He became a bully. Just like Katie. I don't want them to be called KatGelo sweethearts. I hate that loveteam.

Good Luck:
The necklace is very important to me. Legend has it that if you wear the necklace, you will had good luck. But if you lost the necklace, you have to find it 'till the next midnight or else, the one who found the necklace is gonna own it. This all started with my great great great great great great great great grandmother. It also says that I have to pass this necklace to my future daughter when the actual time comes.
The necklace is also known as the 'Fortune Necklace'.

Bad luck:
Near our house in the Philippines, there is also called the 'Abandoned Tree'. Nobody touches it because legend has it that if you touch the tree, you are gonna be cursed with the transformation spell. You are gonna be changed into something. There is also a curse that is called the power spell. And you are gonna have powers that you can't control much. That's a thing you know and it's gotta hurt. Last 4th grade, I heard Katie saying something to her friends so I listened. "Mom said that I touched the 'Abandoned Tree' or something that transforms me into a bully but I really don't believe in it. It sounds super fake. And I don't believe in legends." She said.

"Hey what are you doing?" James said.

"Writing in my diary." I said.

"Okay. Let's go eat dinner." He said.

"What's for dinner?" I said.

"I dunno. Let's just go and eat." He said.

So we three went down to eat.

~~45 minutes later~~

"Let's go back to our room. I'm done eating." James said.

"Me too. I'm sooo tired. Let's go and sleep." I said.

"Okay." He said.

So we went back to our room then fall asleep.

A/N: Hey guys. Thanks for kept on reading on this book. Sorry for late updates. Because I'm busy in some school activities and I'm also busy working on my other books so please read it...

Published Books:
1. Phineas and Ferb (fanfiction)
2. Ask the Big Six :...... I don't upload this too much 'cause I'm lazehhh...
3. A KyRren Story (Christmas Specials)
4. Oh What Fun!

Unpublished Books:
1. Ever After High | Legacy Day
2. Mystery Present
3. SevenSuperGirls Adventure (fanfiction)

Sooo yea... Please read them.

Toodles