Chapter two

POV Katsuki Bakugo

Before I went to bed, me and Tami hung out a bit more while Todoroki already went to bed. "Can you change the channel?" I asked the girl. "No I'm watching this" she said. "I said CHANGE THE CHANNEL" I yelled annoyed. "No" she calmly said. "You're awfully annoying, I'm going to bed!" I said and I stood up. "Okay I'm going to bed too" she said. "Fine" I said and rolled my eyes. Before she went into her room she kissed my cheek and said good night. "NEVER DO THAT AGAIN" I yelled, she giggled so fucking cute" "STFU BAKUGO PEOPLE try to SLEEP" Kirishima yelled. I was too confused to yell back. I went to bed but I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about Tami too much. She's so beautiful, but I think Todoroki also likes Tami, I can't let him have her... I need to hurry. With those thoughts I fell asleep.

The next day

I ate my breakfast and left. "Baku wait!" I heard someone yell. "You again!" I said to Tami. "Yea, you wanna walk together" she asked. I nodded. We walked in silence and walked to class.

"Wanna hang out?" Todoroki ask Tami. "Uhm no she can't she's studying with me" I said. "Excuse me?" Tami asked. "You are studying with me" I said. She rolled her eyes  "Actually I do need to study I'm sorry " she said , and I smirked. "Too bad icyhot" Todoroki rolled his eyes.

POV Tami Shirakumo

I think bakugo likes me, that's going to be fun. Bakugo is kinda cute to be honest. We sat in class and I felt that bakugo was looking at me a lot.

Later we hung out first with the Bakusquad. "Kacchan, when do you wanna go study" I asked. "Kacchan?" Kami asked. "He said it was fine" I said. "I don't care what you call me you're an extra anyway" he said. "You make me tired" I said and I started just laying in the air with a blue light around me. Kaminari looked at me with unbelievable. "Is that your quirk???" he asked. "Yes I can fly a shoot lasers, like the super hero from the marvel comics nova" I explained, "really cool I know" I added confident. "like a super nova" Mina said. I smiled. "Yea just like it, that's why my hero name is also nova" I said. "How clever now let's go red cheeks" bakugo said and took my hand. "Okay bye guys!" I yelled. "Byeee!" They said. "Red cheeks?" I asked him. "Yes red cheeks" he said. "Why" I asked. "You're cheeks are red" "no they're not" I said. "Yes they are" "do not" "do too" this went on for 5 minutes. "My cheeks only get red when I blush" I said. And then it kicked in.. I was blushing a lot around Bakugo. "Then you blush all the time dumb ass" he said.

After a while studying we went back to the common room to chill. "THERE IS COMING A SCHOOL DANCE" Kaminari yelled. "JIRO PLEASE GO WITH ME IM BEGGING YOU" he yelled again. "Pff pathetic" bakugo said. "It's adorable" I said. "Sure" jiro smiled. "ADORABLE" I yelled. I walked up to them. And hugged kami and Jiro. "You guys are like soulmates" I said. They both giggled. "Lol you're cute" I said.