He then headed towards the bedroom and set two alarms in his and Anika's Phone together, exactly after 1 minute.

Exactly, after 1 minute, the alarm started blaring and Anika woke up with a start.

A- Chor! Chor!

Then she realised that there was no thief around but the stupid alarms. She turned off the alarms and got confused.

A- But I didn't set any alarms, then why it's blaring on my head? And where is this Shivaay? I hope he's not constructing another room in this house.

Anika chuckled and then her eyes fell on the dress lying on the bed.

A- Who put this dress here?

Anika took the dress and a paper fell from it. She opened the paper and read the note-

I hope you slept well. Now get ready in this dress. I've something planned for you.

-Shivaay.

Anika folded the note and kept it on the table.

A- Planned for me?

Then her eyes widened.

A- I hope he's not planning my murder. Oh God! Please save your poor girl. Let's get ready and see, what's the plan.

Anika went to the washroom and got ready. She came out of the bedroom nervously.

She saw that the lights of the house were turned off

A- Oh God! Is he really planning my murder?

Suddenly Shivaay came from behind and tied a blindfold on her eyes. Anika got scared and shrieked.

A- AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.

Shivaay immediately palmed her mouth.

S- Shh! Anika. It's me, Shivaay.

Anika sighed in relief.

A- You scared me. But why are you making me 'kanoon ki devi'?

S- Kanoon ki devi? Who is she?

A- Arey, the lady's statue which is kept in the courts with a blindfold and they say they that 'kanoon andha hai'. That one.

S- Oh! And you're not kanoon ki devi, I've a surprise for you that's why I've blindfolded you.

Anika nodded her head.

They headed downstairs. Shivaay took her to the dining area and removed her blindfold.

Anika looked in front and she palmed her mouth in surprise.