𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𖣘

𝐓𝐢𝐩

As soon as Celeste bats her eyes open, her head immediately pounds with a great amount of pain, making her wince

As soon as Celeste bats her eyes open, her head immediately pounds with a great amount of pain, making her wince. Her whole body felt sore, especially her knees which were stinging like crazy. This has gained her whole attention on her abnormally large headache, as well as all her other injuries, that she didn't even realize she was laying beside a Dewback right away.

"What?" She says to herself slightly disoriented, before slowly standing up. Once realizing she was outside the mechanic place from earlier, she was obviously more confused at how long she was unconscious for.

As she slowly entered the building, she caught a glimpse of something through one of the dirty windows. As she looked through she saw Toro holding a weapon towards Mando, while holding the child in his other arm. Obviously, something went wrong during the mission, and now Toro wanted payback.

"Fennec was right. Bringing you in won't just make member of the guild. It'll make me legendary." Toro says causing Celeste to quickly crawl behind a few boxes nearby, while trying not to trip over any scattered tools on the floor. She couldn't believe how selfish and cruel Toro was being, just for a stupid name title.

As Celeste quickly pulls out her blaster, she wastes no time to shot towards Toro, while hoping that she wouldn't accidentally hit the child instead. But as soon as she blasted him off the ramp, he landed aggressively onto the floor. But just as she did so, a bright flash coming from Mando went off, causing her to wince slightly due to the sudden brightness.

As Celeste re-opens her eyes to look around, she notices the two had managed to move away safely before getting shot by Toro. She then stands up from her hiding spot, and walks over to the older woman who was picking the child from the floor.

"Nice shot." Mando compliments causing the girl to nod, before kicking Toros unconscious body over with her boot. It only took her one shot in his back to take the guy down, almost if knew what she was doing, just like the other times.

"You know, it's too bad. He was actually starting to grow on me." Celeste comments before grabbing the coin pouch from Toros side, and handing it to her boss.

"I think the lady deserves a tip, Don't you think?" Celeste tells her boss, before eyeing the old mechanic     bouncing the little one in her arms. Celeste then decides to slowly make her was passed the Mandalorian and the mechanic, before making her way up the ramp, and entering the ship.

Before she sits herself in a chair, she grabs the first aid from above. Since she had woken up she had been feeling this intense burning sensation on her knees, which was killing her. When looking at her lower body, she realized her pants had been ripped up. She thought maybe it was due to their fall back in the desert, because her knees had bad turf burn.

She had no choice but to remove her pants while sitting down on the floor, which was a task itself. Just as she started pouring her water bottle on her injury, Mando has walked in with the kid.

"Crap. Let me help you." He says while placing the child down on the floor, before trying to take the object from her grasp. But her being stubborn, she moved the object far away before he could take it. She didn't want to seem as a burden, and she could completely take care of herself.

"I got it." She says while taking a clean rag from the first aid to pat it dry, before opening the small alcohol bottle. But before she could pour it on her scrapped knee, she stops herself. She watches as the little one hovered his tiny little hands over her leg with a focused face, causing her to grow confused.

Mando was still bent down beside the girl, which was also wondering what the kid was doing. Just as he was about to move the little one, Celeste felt her stinging pain decrease, and watched her injury slowly heal before her eyes.

As it completely heals, the little one falls back from exhaustion, causing Mando to quickly grab him.  "What in the galaxy was that?" She says almost in awe at what just occurred.

"I have no idea."  Mando informs her, before placing the sleeping child onto the chair. Celeste couldn't help but wonder if that's why the little one had a bounty on his head in the first place, which was horrible. The kid had powers the two couldn't describe, and she was sure the kid didn't either.

All that the girl knew now was that they couldn't just trust anyone, and had to be careful even more with the kid. The kid was important in someway, and if she had to die to keep the kid safe, she knew she would...

𖣘