"I activated the mines at top of the stairs we just climbed! Now, if anyone tries to come up here..." An ugly, malicious grin adorned the man's face, "THEY'LL BE BLOWN AWAY ALONG WITH THE STAIRS!! ISN'T THAT INTERESTING!? HAHAHA!! But don't worry........NO ONE WILL REACH THAT STAIRCASE ANYWAY!! WAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHA!!"

He laughed maniacally, ignoring everyone as he got off on the bliss of his power-trip, however he paused when he heard Nico Robin's weak voice.

"I-I won't go...t-through the gates...!"

"HAH!?!" he screamed at the sounds she managed to get out before halting. He turned angrily, glaring at the woman who was sprawled out on the concrete pavement.

She wasn't done

"T-They...t-told me...! That they'd save me!!!"

Her eyes were clenched shut as she raised her voice through gritted teeth. As she tensed her body, blood poured from the wound on her head, blurring her vision as it dripped down into her eyes.

"NO ONE WILL COME, IDIOT!! EVERYONE WILL BE BURNED IN THE 'BUSTER CALL' AND DIE!!" Spandam kicked her head in anger, grinding her bloody face into the pavement with his boot, "THE 'BUSTER CALL' WILL EVEN ERASE THE FACT THAT THOSE PIRATES DISGRACED OUR FLAG!"

˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮˖⁺‧₊

˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺

Where am I?

˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺

˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮˖⁺‧₊

"IT'LL BE JUST LIKE WHEN THAT GIANT RAMPAGED THROUGH OHARA 20 YEARS AGO!!"

Nico Robin instantly forgot about the boot on her head at the mention of her old friend. She tried to look up, but the boot forced her back down.

"WAHAHAHA!! NOW WALK! WALK WITH YOUR OWN LEGS!" he tried to pull the woman to her feet, but she fell right back down in defiance, "ARRGGHHHH!!"

He screamed in anger and as he began reeling his foot back to kick her again, a marine yelled from the other side of the bridge, "Chief, please hurry!"

"I KNOW, JUST SHUT UP!! I'M A HERO!" He picked up the rope again and pulled hard, trying to drag Nico Robin with all his might since she wasn't helping.

From the tunnel connecting the Tower of Law and the Bridge of Hesitation, a blue haired man was shown.

His hairy leg flew in the wind as he ran as fast as he could.

He was making his way towards the stairs, which would lead to the woman, Nico Robin, right before the Gates of 'Justice'.

Ah.....but wasn't there landmines?

Nico Robin let all her weight fall, purposely making Spandam work harder to apprehend her and possibly slow him down to stall for her friends, "WAHAHAHAGA!"

˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮˖⁺‧₊

˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺