chapter 3

a/n note: k so imma do like a cross-over w/ Marble hornets Jay and Alex so yeah, enjoy! and srry for not updating for awhile i had exams and have to go on Christmas vacation soon so I might not be able to update 'till the new year, sorry and enjoy!

Toby P.O.V:

'Does he always smell this good?' 'Smells like teakwood, my favorite' I snuggled into the jacket putting my arms in the sleeves and the hood on my head. It was really big on me, the sleeves longer than my arms and the hood drooping over my head."Comfy there?" masky said jokingkly. "Yes, I am thank you." I said back in a joking manner. 'Damn he's hot.......and smells good' (I litterally hate myself rn XD)

Masky P.O.V: 

Toby started getting comfy in my jacket and was to small for it to fit decently. "Comfy there?" I joked. "Yes, I am thank you." he said back in a joking manner. he was clearly liking the jacket. "So what do you want to do later scince we have a whole month together?" I asked, I guess he was thinking about somthing because the sudden noise seemed to startle him. " Oh, ummmmm.......... I don't know, what about a movie?" he asked/said. "Ok, sounds good."

*when they get to the store*

We walked into the store and as soon as I grab a cart  Toby jumps in it like a little child. after about ten minutes we head down an isle to get our last couple of things and this happended...

(key:

 Bold: Alex

slanted: Jay

underlined: Tim

normal: Toby)

" Are you that short?"

"Yes, I am now help me!"

'why do they sound so familiar?'

*turns around*

"T-Tim?"

"huh? Jay? Alex?"

"tim?"

*backs up w/ toby*

"hey, calm down, no need to be scared of us"

"Fine, but... HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU TWO END UP HERE?!"

"T-tim calm down, and w-who are these p-people?"

"And who might you be twitchy?"

"Babe, that was rude. Apologize NOW!"

" Okay sorry, Sorry that was rude my mistake"

"Wait, Wait, Wait. You two are dating!?"

"Y-Yeah.."

" I'm sorry, but who are you two and how do you three know eachother?"

"Toby, this is Jay and Alex their old freinds of me and Brian. Alex, Jay, this is Toby"

"hi!"

"Speaking of Brian, where is he?"

"oh, um he doesn't live here"

"Yes he-"

*puts hand over tobys mouth*

"oh, Tell him we said hi next time you see him for us!"

" Alright, we will. See yall around."

"Bye!"

"bye!"

*when they get home*

Toby P.O.V:

That was an interesting trip. "So what now?" i ask. "I don' know, maybe the movie?" masky said. "Sure, which one?"I ask. "How 'bout "us"?"  "okay"

halfway through I start to dose off

Masky P.O.V: 

"*yawn*" i think toby's getting tired. *feels somthing on shoulder* *toby asleep* 'cute'