Late night comfort | Kegan |

Meghan unlocks the door to the voice of her lovely wife replied.

Meghan snaked her arms across her wife's slender waist and kissed her shoulders with a sigh, "Hmmm Smells nice babe, what's the occasion? " she ask with a mumbled voice as she buries her face into Kate's shoulders.
"Nothing much, just wanted to reward you for getting the mayor of my back" Kate shrugs.
"Really....?" Megan mumbled as her hands began wondering across Kate's body.
"No no let's save that for later, right now let us just enjoy the evening with this lovely food I've made and a session of movie watching" she chuckled.

And so they did, "You're the best love! You made my favourite" Megan exclaimed as she elegantly devours (let's be honest, inhaled) the food.
"Woah woah slow down there tiger" kate chuckled with an amused stare at her wife. As they finished their meal, they cleaned up the dishes (with a few teasing gestures and stares of course). After, they sat down on the sofa with a bowl of popcorn in hand ready to enjoy movie night.

"Babe? What do you want to watch" kate asked as she scrolls through a selection of movies.
"Hmm, Oh how about that one? Body of proof that's an interesting name" Meghan replied in curiosity.

Several episodes later

Megan's focus on the movie was broken by a loud yawn from her wife. Somehow in the midst of watching Kate had moved and was straddling Meghan.
"Love, I think it's time for bed isn't it?" Asked Megan amused by her wife's antics. A simple humm was all she got followed by a light snore, Megan carried her wife towards their bedroom and laid Kate on the bed. After she was done changing and getting ready for bed, She slipped under the covers and Kate immediately clinged to Megan like a cute Koala. Megan chuckled as she snaked her arms around kate and let her self succumb to the sleep that's taking over her.