Lisa's own phone rings and she hurries to put her shoes back on before picking it up and going to the bathroom. "Jennie! What the fuck happened last night?" she whisper-yells into the receiver.

Lisa and Chaeyoung come out of their respective phone conversations no more informed than before. Both their friends had drunk just as much alcohol and woke up with no recollections either. Lisa comes out of the bathroom and sees Chaeyoung pouting at her phone. "No luck?" she asks.

"No," Chaeyoung says. She surveys her surroundings and says lightheartedly, trying to ease the tense situation, "Well at least you have a nice suite."

Lisa's eyes widen at that and says unsurely, "This isn't my room? I thought it was yours?"

Chaeyoung panics and gathers her stuff, "Shit! Are you serious? We're in a room that's not ours?"

Lisa rushes to gather her own things and runs to the door, grabbing Chaeyoung on the way, "Fuck, we're gonna go to jail. We need to get out of here!"

--

Lisa and Chaeyoung are sat at a table in the restaurant at the lobby of the hotel and are going through their phones for pictures, or anything really, to remind them of what happened last night, the rings on their fingers weighing heavier than it should feel. As they scan last night's pictures and videos, the events slowly trickle back into their memories.

Lisa is nursing her third glass of Tequila Sunrise at some posh nightclub on the Vegas Strip as she surveys the area for someone to fill her needs for the night. Her parents have unsurprisingly stressed her out for the millionth time and had been on her ass about her position in their company lately, so she decided that a weekend trip to Vegas and indulging herself in beautiful, wiling women was the way to de-stress. Her usual no-strings-attached go-to girl had become attached despite Lisa being clear from the beginning, so she figures she could start anew.

She's looking around the club, keeping a few possible girls that have been giving her sex eyes in the back of her mind when her own eyes land on the sexiest ass she's ever seen. The girl's curves are highlighted in a very tight-fitting dress. Her long, wavy golden locks fall gently down her curved back and end right on top of her butt and Lisa knows she's found the one for the night.

Lisa approaches the girl, mentally scrolling through her pick-up lines, when she comes within earshot and hears a sexy voice say, "Sorry, I'm taken." Lisa scrunches her brows and when she gets a better look, she scoffs.

Of course some sleazy-looking scumbag is getting way too handsy with the blonde and coming onto her. The man has way too much gel on his hair and his shirt has too many buttons undone, flashing an unflattering gold chain around his neck. Lisa downs the rest of her drink and leaves it on the bar as she sidles up to the blonde and wraps an arm around her waist while flashing her winning smile,

"Hey, baby" she husks, depositing a kiss on the girl's cheek. She looks the man up and down and says, "Is this douche bothering you?" She turns back to the girl and almost loses her shit when she sees the girl's face is as beautiful as her body is sexy. The blonde is surprised at first but catches up quickly when Lisa squeezes her waist gently.

"Actually," Chaeyoung laughs nervously. "A little bit," she says, biting her bottom lip and moving to wrap her own arm around Lisa's waist.

"Psh, no one's buying that shit," the man says then pauses and smiles wickedly, "Actually, you know what? Prove you guys are together and kiss," he says with a smug smile and crosses his arms against his exposed, chest.

Lisa starts to feel heated but calms down immediately and moves her arm from the girl's waist to hold her hand instead and interlaces their fingers, "We're not gonna make out in front of you to prove a point, you perverted asswipe," she says as she picks up a random drink from the bar and throws it on the guy, "Fuck off!" she yells as she drags the girl away from the bar.