"Keep on moving!" The soldier yelled, making Azumi nod and go back into her subdued state. All-day she worked, keeping her head low so she wouldn't distract Yona and Lili so that she wouldn't put them in more danger. However, as the day wore thin and the work for the day slowed its pace, Azumi could not avoid them any longer. As she entered the bedrooms, her gaze flickered over to Yona and Lili who sat on their bedside by side, quietly comforting each other. A soft smile spread across Azumi's lips, relieved to see them still in high spirits after such a gruesome day. Azumi trailed over, kneeling at their bedside and placing a hand on their shoulders. They both blinked, glancing over only for their eyes to widen.

"Are you two alright? It must be difficult for you both" Azumi sympathised however she flinched as she watched the two tear up.

"Azumi... You're safe..." Yona whispered in relief, clutching the cloth of her heart and letting her shoulder droop in relief. Azumi chuckled, leaning back on her haunches and sending the stunned Lili a wink.

"As good as I can be. I've been here for 2 days now and let me tell you. I have a good physique, but my muscles are getting sore and throat dry" Azumi snickered, only to be interrupted by Lili leaping at her. Azumi's eyes widened as she fell back, Lili clutching onto her tightly while sobbing.

"You're here, thank god you're here. I was so scared" Lili sobbed, Azumi's expression softening as she returned the embrace and muttered reassurances into her ear. Azumi gestured Yona to join the hug, and so the three sat together, huddled close to each other and giving each other silent support. Then, once it had reached bedtime, Azumi stepped away with one last comforting smile, before disappearing to her bed.

For the next two days, it was a blur for Azumi. She was seriously dehydrated, especially in this weather, and her body was beginning to work on overdrive. One morning, as Azumi was beginning to lose her sanity, she made a startling realisation. Yona and Lili were gone. As she worked that day, she heard the soldiers mumbling about the two slaves escaping after killing a guard. Azumi couldn't stop the smile spreading across her lips, glad that they had got out of this hell. Azumi flinched when a whip was suddenly cracked across her back, glancing over to find that same soldier from the first day standing there, glaring at her.

"You, keep on moving. If you stop again, I'm going to make an example out of you" He growled, grabbing the end of the whip and holding it out in a threatening manner. Azumi merely nodded, dipping her head before turning around and continuing to push the wheel-burrow. However, as she rounded the corner, Azumi couldn't help but stop dead. Her eyes widened at the sight of Jae-ha, Ayura and Zeno squatting under a hut, hiding from the guards.

"What the hell are you three doing here?" Azumi asked before she could think it through, making them all glance up. Their eyes widened at the sight of Azumi, without her iconic cloak. She was covered from head to foot in the dirt, her ponytail messed up from her hair being grabbed, bruises covering her face and cuts in her tunic from places she had been whipped, blood dried to the area.

"Azumi, this was your idea of gathering information?" Ayura deadpanned, making Azumi snicker and shrug it off. She glanced over her shoulder to find a guard staring at her directly, so she turned away without answering Ayura and kept on walking. Once she had placed down the wheel burrow and had picked up some planks, she walked back to the hut and slid beside Ayura, who was currently talking about someone seeing Yona and Lili and how they had escaped.

"It's true" Azumi spoke up, making all of them flinch in surprise.

"The miss keeps on appearing out of nowhere!" Zeno giggled, making Azumi smile at him softly. She then glanced at Jae-ha, who was staring at her intensely. She knew that once this was over, they would have a very serious talk. Azumi then glanced over to Ayura, placing a hand on her shoulder and smiling weakly.