Chapter 9 : I Can't Live Without You

I sat on Sasori's lap with my legs locked around his waist as the kiss started to heat up. I was pushing him back and, for some reason I felt this surge of power rush through me and I slammed him backwards. I shifted so that I was more comfortable on him and moved from his lips to his neck, unbuttoning his cloak with my teeth as I went. When I was about five buttons down I continued to take his cloak off of him, revealing his bare chest and his usual grey knee length pants. I pulled away so I could look and I swear my heart stopped beating. His toned chest was enough to drive a girl insane. I took a shaky hand and ran my fingers over the defined lines.

   When my confidence finally returned, I softly kissed his neck and moaned when he squeezed my hips. I ran my tongue up the smooth surface of his chest and I heard him moan. I smirked at how venerable I can make him feel. I did it again and this time I heard a tearing sound. Like fabric riping. I looked up at him and his eyes were squeezed shut along with his hand that was clutching my shirt so tight that it was ripping at the seams. (Pfft. My cloak was discarded a long time ago.)

   Then, without warning, he knocked me over and we were flipped over so that we were in opposite positions. "Don't think that I'm going to let you do that again." He whispered inches from my ear. I gasped as he continued to rip the seam up my shirt and it was discarded to the floor, leaving only my black lacy bra as coverage. I folded my arms over my chest and locked them in place. I've always been a little insecure of myself.

    He chuckled, grabbed my arms and pinned them at my sides.Sasori lightly nibbled at the edge of my bra, asking permission to take it off. Well, at least he was polite about it this time, unlike the incident with my shirt. I gasped and moaned, pretty loud actually, when his tongue went under the edge of my bra and caressed the soft skin with gentle motions. I pulled him up, willing him to continue. He started to undo the little piece of clothing that covered my chest when Deidara came bursting in. And, Sasori being Sasori, quickly threw the blanket around me before Deidara even entered the room. It's like he knew he was coming. Damn I swear this boy knew when he was not wanted, be went anyway.

Sasori sat back and ran a hand threw his hair. "Uh..." Deidara blinked obviously feeling pretty awkward.

"I kinda thought you two would end up together." He smiled. Then his smile quickly vanished. "Pein's not going to like it though." He said as he looked down. My eyes widened and I looked at Sasori who also looked pretty surprised. "W-what do you mean?" I asked. Deidara looked back at me with his usual stupid grin and said, "Oh nothing important. But...Uh Itachi says that dinner's ready if you're hungry." And, with that, he ran out the room quicker then I could blink.

I looked back at Sasori who was still looking at the empty door way. "Something wrong?" I asked as I crawled up to him and hugged him. He put his arms around my waist and hugged me back before kissing my forehead and replying, "Nothing. Throw your cloak on and lets go eat." He slipped a shirt over his head and walked out the door, leaving me by myself.

~~

"Well, I'm bored." I said as I walked into Sasori's room, with him following close behind. Something was up with him. There was a heavy silence at the dinner table. Sasori kept taking glances at Pein and Pein doing the same to Sasori.

Once we were in his room and the door was shut, I started asking questions. "What's up with you?" I asked. He looked at me with a black expression on his face as he sat down on the edge of the bed. "Nothing." He replied. I sat next to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "You're lying. Tell me." He sighed and put his arm around my waist, pulling me onto his lap so that his head was resting in the crook of my neck. I loved the feeling I got when his breath hit my skin. I'll never get used to it.

"I need you to promise me something." He said, breaking the comfortable silence. "Anything." I breathed, loving the way his arms snaked around my middle. I felt him smile into my neck. Then, as quickly as it had came, his smile vanished and his next words were dead serious. "Stay away form Pein." I turned around so I was facing him and my legs were locked around his waist. "Why?" I asked. he lied back so that we were laying down and my head was on his chest. "I don't like the way he looks at you and, judging from what Deidara said, my suspicions were confirmed." His arms were still around my waist, tightening at each passing moment. Like they needed to protect me from something big and dangerous.