Chapter 2: The Akatsuki

My eyes grew wide as I tried to process what's happened. My family, friends, every one I cared about,gone. I swore that day that I would find out who took everything away from me and tear them limb from limb.I would kill who they valued most,take away everything they had like they'd done to me. I didn't care if I was titled as an S-rank criminal and wanted in all five nations.I would kill them,and anyone who stood in my way.

I heard a little clank on the ground, interrupting me of my murderous thoughts. One of those little black bombs rolled and stopped at least ten feet give or take away from me. It detonated sending me so far I couldn't tell if I was still anywhere near the gate to my old home.

My back slammed against something hard and smooth. My head whipped back from the impact and smashed against the thing I'd deem thrown at. I slid to the ground and tried to regain my balance only to fall to the ground again. I curled up in a ball,wincing at the pain as I tried to bend my back. My eye lids were heavy and I considered falling asleep. My mind slipped in and out of consciousness until I finally gave into sleep.

~~

"You think she's dead?" I heard a weird deep voice asked. "I'don't know. She hasn't moved yet." This voice was high pitched and some what girlie. I rubbed my head, trying to sooth the throbbing pain. "Hey she moved!" The girlie one said. I let my eyes open to reveal an odd looking aloe plant. I think that hit in the head was causing me to loose it. Since when do aloe plants talk? I sat up assessing the damage done to my body from the blast. There was a purple and black bruise going up my side and crossing over my back. Other then that there were small bruises dotting my arms and a lump on the back of my head, but hey! Who's complaining? I'm still alive.

The aloe plant slowly opened,showing two faces.Well, sort of. It was actually one face. One side was black with a yellow circle that I'm guessing was its eye,the other,more human looking had bleach white skin and actually had facial features. "A-are you seriously a talking aloe plant?" The white one looked as if he was about to explode. "No." The black side spoke...I think his lips didn't move but neither did the white ones.

I slowly kept rubbing the sore spot on my head. I looked at the aloe plant who was still staring at me. "Where are we?"" I asked slowly. The white one looked surprised that I'd asked. He started to come up from the ground which only made me think he was an aloe plant even more. He walked over to me and the black one reached out his hand. I was a little hesitant to take it because you know, he's a stranger,but being me,the type to not offend people I took it. He helped me up from where I was sitting and waited till I had regained my balance to let go.

 "Uh,again...Where are we?" This time the black one answered,"Hmmmmm, should we tell her?" The white one looked at his other side and shrugged."I don't know." I was started to get a little pissed.I mean what's so important that you can't tell someone where they are? "Now,now. Don't pressurize her. The fact that she found this place, or rather smashed into this place probably means that she has no clue how she got here." I heard a strange voice behind me as a hand rested on my shoulder. I looked up to see a tall ravenette. 

"Let's bring her inside." The aloe plant nodded rather happily. The ravenette led me to a huge stone door. The door opened at his touch to reveal black nothingness. Yes, I just said nothingness. He led me to another small door and went through it. There was a little more light. There was also a couch and a t.v. Maybe I could stay here until I can actually find somewhere to live. "Stay here I'll ask if you can stay." How did he......? I looked around the living room and plopped down on the couch. Hey where's aloe plant? Hmmmmm....wait, why do I care? Whatever. I really need to stop talking to my self.

I laid my head down on the couch. It was actually surprisingly comfy.  I flipped over to face the ceiling,which was really interesting for you know...a black ceiling. I sighed heavily as I pushed my bangs out of my face. "Yo." I shot up and turned to the one addressing me. He was blond with a pony tail at the top of his head. His headband stated that he is a member of the hidden stone,or at least was seeing how the picture had a giant scratch crossing over it.

"Uh, hi." I replied. He walked over to the couch and took the empty seat next to me. I marveled at his cloak which was actually the same one that the ravenette and the aloe plant were wearing. He reached for the remote and flicked through the channels. "You the new girl that Itachi was talking about?" He asked still not taking his eyes off the t.v. "Who's Itachi?" I was a little confused. The ravenette and the aloe plant haden't bothered to tell me their names.

He rubbed a hand through his hair,clearly thinking. I started to notice more of his features. He was pale and had blue eyes his sleeve lifted to show his arms which were nicely toned. I looked down at my knees and started to rub my temples. I looked back at the blond who had continued to channel surf.

"Sorry about them. The dark haired one is Itachi and the one who looks like he belongs in someones garden, that's Zetsu." He stated. He looked at me and grinned from ear to ear. "I'm Deidara." He sounded proud at the mention of his name, even though he was the one who mentioned it. "Suzuki." He tilted his head like a confused dog and I let out a small giggle at his actions. "My name,it's Suzuki."

He stuck out his hand gesturing for me to shake it. I took his hand and shook it gently. He had a strong grip but so did I and he looked a little surprised at that. He quickly recovered and started grinning again. He flicked the t.v off and got up. He started to take off his cloak button by button. He was wearing a grey v-neck tee with fish net underneath. His pants were only about knee length and he had two medium pouches on ether side of both legs.

"Wear this. The others won't bother you if you do. You'll be classified as one of us." He said holding out his cloak to me. I took it with precaution. I slipped my arms into it and buttoned it up. It was actually really comfortable even though it was way too long. It looked like a train at the end of a dress, the sleeves were too long too. "A size smaller would probably be better." He chuckled. He grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the living room.

"Uh, were are we going?" I asked still surprised by the contact. "I'm taking you to meet every one!" We walked or rather speed walked down a long dark hallway that was occasionally lit with a burning torch. We stopped at a wooden door a lot like the ones we passed. "This is my room." He stated opining the door. There were two beds and a small window that let in a little natural light. There was a wardrobe in the corner accompanied with a dresser.

"You can bunk with me if you'd like. Orders already came through clearing your stay." I nodded just happy I wasn't placed with anyone I didn't really know. Not that I knew Deidara that well but I could tell that he wasn't all that bad. Aside from the fact that he's a bad ass criminal. I could get used to him.He looked at me and grinned before shutting the door and once again dragging me down the hall. We stopped at yet another wooden door,a lot like Deidara's.  Deidara started hammering on the door like there was no tomorrow. I winced at the loud noise. My ears still haven't recovered from the explosion.

"Sasori, my man! Come out and meet the new girl!" He continued to bang on the door until a very annoyed looking red head,which I was assuming was Sasori,opened the door. He looked completely exhausted but that didn't stop me from staring. He was gorgeous. Like insanely gorgeous. I couldn't tear my eyes away from him. He had light brown eyes and stunning features. He was completely shirtless which only made me stare more. God I needed to get away from here before I did something stupid.

"Deidara, next time you want to bug me about something please do it a little more,oh I don't know...Less obnoxious!?" He yelled. Deidara didn't seem fazed at all,like he was used to it or something. "This is Suzuki! Get used to her 'cause she's staying for a while." He stated looking towards me. Sasori looked at me and nodded his head quickly. I nodded in return. I was probably shaking so bad you might have been able to hear it. He looked at me and chuckled.I guess he noticed. "Uh,nice meeting you." I quickly said before Deidara noticed.

"You okay?" Deidara asked worry etched on his face as I continued to shake. I don't think it was because of Sasori. I felt cold and light headed. Maybe I was coming down with something. "Y-yeah. I just need some rest." I replied. Deidara brought his hand to my forehead. "You have a fever. You need to lie down." He said while picking me up. I turned to look at Sasori who had a surprised look on his face. As if on cue I was unable to sustain consciousness as I passed out in Deidara's arms.